✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Glastonbury to try to ditch "oldies"!!

mc_squared

Coldplay are the greatest band in the world

Are you sure? :uhoh:

I love coldplay and I think they're awesome in live shows but still I don't think they're the greatest band in the world.. there's so many great bands out there (and some of them that are not even famous...)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure? :uhoh:

I love coldplay and I think they're awesome in live shows but still I don't think they're the greatest band in the world.. there's so many great bands out there (and some of them that are not even famous...)

None of them compose songs of Coldplay's quality, none of them have Chris Martin's unique stage presence, and above all, none of them are Coldplay. Case closed.:rolleyes:

None of them compose songs of Coldplay's quality, none of them have Chris Martin's unique stage presence, and above all, none of them are Coldplay. Case closed.:rolleyes:

there's better songs that coldplay songs... best singers and more charismatic than Chris and of course none of them are coldplay.. but really some of them are better :wink:

there's better songs that coldplay songs... best singers and more charismatic than Chris and of course none of them are coldplay.. but really some of them are better :wink:

I'm afraid you're mistaken. The only band that even comes close is Keane.:rolleyes:

Keane??

Keane is good but there soooo much stuff better

Not that I've heard. Muse haven't even produced one song which even comes close to any of Coldplay's.

Other bands have the odd good song or two, but that's it.

Coldplay consistently make good songs, as do Keane.;)

Even Travis, who I like, have produced disappointing material at times.;)