🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris is GAY?

ClocksGoTickyTock

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris? Gay? Woooow, he is a monument of the nature!!!! He should be in a museum... :lol: :P

The magazines always 'discover' that mr. so-and-so is gay. Everytime. When a guy seems talented, sensible, nice, shy or cute... pum!! he's gay.

Sometimes I think that nowadays 'the fact of being gay' is in fashion. And now everybody says that they have a gay friend... Oh my God, the world is maaad!! :shock:

I'm just guessing that she's kinda pressuring herself to get married...cuz' date='well, all the other guyz are getting or ARE married....so yeah....according to psychology and stuffie[/quote']

i heard that avril was dating one of the guys in her band. :shrug:

yeah i heard that too ..i dunno wich one tho

Neither do I.

And talking about sex, if I'm not wrong, one day I heard or read that Chris's first sexual experience was when he was 22...

:shock: I'm not sure if it's true or I only dreamed it but, if it's true, I think it's very late for a guy. You know, normally, guys made it before girls, and before you're... I don't know, maybe 20?

Well, it's a silly thing, but I think it's curious.

Neither do I.

And talking about sex, if I'm not wrong, one day I heard or read that Chris's first sexual experience was when he was 22...

:shock: I'm not sure if it's true or I only dreamed it but, if it's true, I think it's very late for a guy. You know, normally, guys made it before girls, and before you're... I don't know, maybe 20?

Well, it's a silly thing, but I think it's curious.

Yeah, I think it is considered to be 'late' for a guy, but I personally don't see it that way... I actually think the longer you wait the better :shrug: but that's just me. lol