✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What's your favourite song on this album??

Sweet One

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
i always listen to dont panic first .....i dont know if it is because its the first song' date=' but i do love it!!!.....we never change is one of my favs.[/quote']

even though were both girls here!!, i think you are like my coldplay soulmate or somthing cause we just both share the same favorites!!!!...

... lately parachutes has been attached to me right now also :P

aww 8)

yeah ever since i've been here doing nothing i've found myself listening to parachutes a lot more :D

i have a neighbor who must of heard of coldplay from me....he keeps playing clocks over and over again. clocks was my favorite at the moment. now i dont even wanna listen to it because of him, but that'll go away soon.

i sometimes think Shiver or Trouble is my favourite..but when i listen to the album every song is a favourite - if ya know what i mean?!? :? every new song that comes on gives me goosebumps for different reasons...... "ooooohhhhhhh i never meant to cause u trubbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbble.......oooooooh i neve meant to do u harrrrrrrrrrrm...." :D heeheehee.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“ Confusion, never stops, closing walls and ticking clocks…

Singing come out upon my seas, curse missed opportunities…”

aww 8)

yeah ever since i've been here doing nothing i've found myself listening to parachutes a lot more :D

i have a neighbor who must of heard of coldplay from me....he keeps playing clocks over and over again. clocks was my favorite at the moment. now i dont even wanna listen to it because of him, but that'll go away soon.

ha, ha!!, thats funny!!... i can actually imagine that happening!!!! oh!!

*wipes a tear out of her eye and then feels like shes made a fool out of herself as always...*

• 2 weeks later...
stop!!!! *sobs quietly* *misses her cd*

wait i can just listen to it on the int! :idea:

ah i'll listen to it for you...your not that far from me...maybe you can hear it. :D

*sobs more* awww, i think i can... its on yellow...no.....trouble. ahh. i have the single of yellow luckily.

*mourns for her lost cd*

oh where, or where, has my cd gone? oh where oh where can it be???

*feels sorry for her lost little cd*