✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

I don't know if this has been posted before but... coldplay?before=1341603132 ..is it just me or does Chris look like he wants to give Jonny a kiss? :lol:

Did you have a specific moment in mind, or just in general? Either way...YES!:lol:

Not much from Philly last night, but thanks to Tash and In A Telescope Lens for these:

21eswgw.jpg

2049zd.jpg

30jsivp.jpg

33wqudx.jpg

Yes, I clicked the insert image button and it told me to enter the URL and I did... I am still quite new here and not so sure how these things work :D

well, i was just thinking you could post the URL as a link instead if it's not working as an image. then we might be able to still see it. :P

ohhhh, ok, i think i know what the problem is, then. the URL you're using is for the page itself, not the image. what you can do to get the image URL (if you're using Firefox at least) is right click on the image and hit "View Image". then copy that URL and go through the steps for adding an image to a post (which is what you tried before).

and it should come out like this:

tumblr_m6r7kgmRAn1qh72kro1_250.jpg

but you're right, he is making that pucker face. :P

600x400_PM_gall_05_coldplay-600x400.jpg

Good grief they're tall..

pervy thoughts.. pervy thoughts

:angel:

GUIIIIIIIIZZZZ

I had a Chris and Jonny dream tonight :nod:

And it was all strange and cloudy and it involved a lot of pigeons :wtf:

BUT

it was.... cute nonetheless :awesome:

Okay so it started with a normal little Coldplay concert in a small hall and Chris was doing his usual weird dancing all around the stage. And then he suddenly stopped and grabbed his mic and announced to everyone with a total happy face: "Hey everybody, I hope everyone is having a great time!" and everybody cheered of course :awesome:

And then he continued "So I know you all know how much I like my best friend and best guitar player in the world? I freaking love him!" and then everybody awwwwd and cheered and so on. And then Jonny came from his corner and said "Yeah so we thought about what has been said about us, that we behave like married couple and so on, and we just went you know what? Let's just do this!' " and then the whole scene switched to a total different place... a coast somewhere with crappy wet weather lol (you know my dreams are always like films and oftentimes I'm not taking part in them :dozey:). And Chris and Jonny were walking along the coast dressed in dark overalls, except that Jonny was wearing a freaking bridal headwear :wtf: (looked like this:

johanna-johnson-vintage-inspired-bridal-accessories-veils-headband-bridal-headwear-2.jpg

) and they both were just talking about random stuff and their friendship. And then Chris said something like

"Well I really love how ... you know... close ... our friendship is" :charming:

And Jonny stopped his walking and looked angrily at him and asked "Wait, what do mean?":angry:

Chris: "Well uhh... I thought you love me too"

Jonny: "Well yeah as a friend. What are you talking about? We're just having a common friendship like best friends do. And that's it!":angry:

Chris: "Yeah, you're right..." <- and he actually made that face: :disappointed:

And then I was TOTALLY SAD because not even my freaking brain allows me to have nice pervy dreams once in a while, ARFGH. And Jonny wearing that freaking bridal stuff on his head didn't really help either while he was saying these mean things :dozey:

Oh yeah and then they just continued walking, Jonny looking angry and Chris looking absolutely devastated, and suddenly there was a giant cloud of pigeons around them and I woke up.

anyone wants to analyse this dream for me?

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! OMG LOL that is SO funny..!!

Howdy! I'm behind because I'm still without power from storms a few days ago, and I'm on a hijacked computer, but....

Yep, I was talking about J's pants! Again, not complaining!

Speaking of pants....

2i3zx3k.jpg

Maybe he just shouldn't worry with underwear at all? (And what's with Chris's hand?)

220pxbluerockpigeoncolu.jpg

Dr. Tracy could be on to something, but I think you probably have pigeons on the brain. LOL! How about this from the other night. I was in a bike race, dressed in tight gear and the whole nine, sweating like crazy, but I was in my bare feet and carrying my bike on my back...and passing everyone. Go Sharon!

OMG! hahaha.. another .. I missed this thread.. I have been too busy to read it.. it's taken me ages to catch up.. so hard..

Good to see you and glad you're ok.:D

Yeah...that picture...just...yeah...:wink3:

And your dream means you're so full of confidence that you believe you can do anything...Who needs a bike in a bike race when you're just THIS awesome?? :lol:

Any other dream questions for Sigmund Morgan? Maybe I'll start my own thread,lol.:D

LOL... I'll be sure to send you mine when I have them... ! I think you could have issues with mine.. you know how bonkers I am anyway??? Well... LOL..:D

Jonny is getting lower and lower to the ground :wideeyed:

I SEE WHAT YOU'RE TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH CHRISTOPHER :charming:

:wink3::wink3::laugh3:

Careful, Jonny. if you lean too far forward, you might lose your balance and land on Chris. Gosh...bet he'd hate that!!:sneaky:

:angel:

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO UNDERSTANDS ME!

:laugh3::laugh3:

These aren't pretty like the ones above, but here's a couple for the moment that I took in Charlotte last night. I don't know if you can tell, but they definitely exchanged a cute look between them as he passed.

dsc005790051.jpg

dsc005830055.jpg

At the end of the concert when the lights came up and they began to take their walk of fame around the stage, Chris literally hugged Jonny from behind. I was videoing from my phone and the guy next to me knocked into me, and I missed that moment. If bad thoughts could hurt someone, that poor guy would be in so much trouble right now. :\

WHAT.. you did NOT tell me this! I feel betrayed.. you didn't mention the buckin.. LOL.. GOD SHARON.. Post your photos pleeeeeese..

I need to go to bed.

hehe..

who with?

dammit! Now I'm all gooey again! :angry:

:lol: HE'D BE IN HELL

Gooey? ewwww LOL !!

This is TOTALLY a thing now :D

It totally IS a thing now... I love this thing... :lol:

....I missed this thread..

WHAT.. you did NOT tell me this! I feel betrayed.. you didn't mention the buckin.. LOL.. GOD SHARON.. Post your photos pleeeeeese..

That will teach you not to stay away from the Chris/Jonny thread, won't it? Hmmmm? :P ;)