✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

giphy.gif

@Batman, I have got an important question for you that I've been meaning to ask for a loooong time:

Where on earth do you always find a gif fitting your respective message ? Do you have a secret collection of about 100000000 gifs for every phrase or do you use soem kind of online gif database ??

@Batman, I have got an important question for you that I've been meaning to ask for a loooong time:

Where on earth do you always find a gif fitting your respective message ? Do you have a secret collection of about 100000000 gifs for every phrase or do you use soem kind of online gif database ??

Ha ha ! Good question... something I'm sure we've all been wondering.

:awesome:

this website is my friend:

http://giphy.com/

• Like 2

Miss that time... Im kind sad about the latest shows. They were fucking magical till the viva la vida era.. but now..its just.. I don't know.. its weak, its good, but its a 7 not a 10 anymore. My last shows was 02/03/2010, São Paulo, it was something hahaha ^^

i hope that whoever the girl chris wrote this for, never attends a concert this tour :lol:

wishful thinking :laugh4::laugh4::laugh4:

*withhelds further comments because they would be awkward* :uhoh:

but Come on, we know that 90% of the songs were written with jonny in mind :sneaky:

• Like 4