✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

[MEDIA=twitter]721213101262184448[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/WNCColdplay/status/721213101262184448

I can't stop laughing at the way Chris is putting his hand on his waist & leaning on Jonny :laugh4::laugh4: He is clearly using all what he knows about the art of seduction :lips: :gorgeous: Jonny must give in at some point though :sneaky:

btw, anyone knows how to downlaod a twitter video? I would love to have this moment saved in my Buckin folder :wacky:

• Like 3

I can't stop laughing at the way Chris is putting his hand on his waist & leaning on Jonny :laugh4::laugh4: He is clearly using all what he knows about the art of seduction :lips: :gorgeous: Jonny must give in at some point though :sneaky:

btw, anyone knows how to downlaod a twitter video? I would love to have this moment saved in my Buckin folder :wacky:

I need to know that as well...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

I need to know that as well...

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

if you are using firefox you could download the DownloadHelper Addon to rip videos :)

• Like 1

if you are using firefox you could download the DownloadHelper Addon to rip videos :)

I am using chrome :( but thanks anyway :nice:

How does Jonny manage to keep playing ? Chris is always messing around with him.

I envy Jonny for his calmness! I think if he weren't a guitarist, he could easily be a war pilot or something :surprised:

rk3NL1v.gif

Practice, nearly 2 decades of practice.. :D

practice ahem :sneaky: :sneaky: :sneaky:

How does Jonny manage to keep playing ? Chris is always messing around with him.

I know right? You'd think he would start messing up haha

C'mon, he's Jonny Buckland..........................

:D The best guitarist in the world ! (Yeah, that's what Chris said)

• Like 1

I envy Jonny for his calmness! I think if he weren't a guitarist, he could easily be a war pilot or something :surprised:

He seems like a very tolerant human being. Juggling Chris and the drama and BS of stardom is stressful work lol. Not to mention being able to stick through years and years of antics and arguments (probably mainly between Guy and Chris). The band dynamics are interesting.

• Like 1

OMG I have never seen this before, the entire tuning desaster was very funny ! :D

Does anyone know at what occasion this happened ?

In the video below in the youtube's description you can know more about this occasion.

At the beginning when he says he misses the band is :wacky:

• Like 2