✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

this has probably been asked in the 1627 pages that preceded, but do you think W and/or G are at least a bit jelly of their relationship.

Also, iirc, wasn't W J's best man, or godfather of his children or something and not C?

this has probably been asked in the 1627 pages that preceded, but do you think W and/or G are at least a bit jelly of their relationship.

Also, iirc, wasn't W J's best man, or godfather of his children or something and not C?

hahaa! couldn't help laughing at the first question! probably more annoyed than jelly. and i do think in real life, jonny is tighter with will. haven't we seen them hanging out on their time off much more? and like you said, will was the best man at jonny's wedding. no idea about the godfather. chris and jonny do seem to have an incredible bond though, since the early days. i think chris and phil are probably the closest of the whole bunch.

• Like 2

hahaa! couldn't help laughing at the first question! probably more annoyed than jelly. and i do think in real life, jonny is tighter with will. haven't we seen them hanging out on their time off much more? and like you said, will was the best man at jonny's wedding. no idea about the godfather. chris and jonny do seem to have an incredible bond though, since the early days. i think chris and phil are probably the closest of the whole bunch.

It must make a difference that Chris lives 'across the pond'. The others are in Britain ( so I believe ).

It must make a difference that Chris lives 'across the pond'. The others are in Britain ( so I believe ).

Wasn't Chris the first one to marry? Can one even be a best man if already married? I should know this.. I know nothing! :clap:

Also, didn't Chris stayed with Guy for a bit after he and Gwyneth split? I guess that means Guy is in California too...

Wasn't Chris the first one to marry? Can one even be a best man if already married? I should know this.. I know nothing! :clap:

Also, didn't Chris stayed with Guy for a bit after he and Gwyneth split? I guess that means Guy is in California too...

I thought Will was the first one to marry ?

And are you sure about that thing with Guy, never heard of it ?

I thought Will was the first one to marry ?

And are you sure about that thing with Guy, never heard of it ?

Yes, Will married first.. :dizzy:

As sure as reading it on Tumblr goes. So nope.. not sure.

tumblr_o4bfljI20j1uhyuajo4_400.gif

Yes - I heard that Chris stayed with Guy after his split but thought Guy was living in London then, as C & G did for a while. We only have the media reports to go on - and who believes any of that ???? Still, it's all we've got, so we hang on to every little titbit of news about our precious boys. I know nothing either ! :\

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
Those pictures are taken today?

Time to clean out your wardrobe and go shopping CM.

Yes, I found them here:

[MEDIA=twitter]732954042536693760[/MEDIA]

Mobile Link: https://twitter.com/coldplaying/status/732954042536693760?s=09

Haha he definitely should do that[emoji16]

But at least seems to have new shoes now[emoji16]

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Coldplaying mobile app

• Like 1