March 19, 200620 yr OMG Chris's hair!!! Its CRAZY! Nice Chris&Jonny pics on the previous page :heart:
March 20, 200620 yr Woah. The one picture of them almost looks like a sci-fi picture. :lol: It's beautiful though.
March 20, 200620 yr Just popping in to say 'Hi' and greetings from Belgium, hehe. Miss you guys (and my keyboard right now - omg, I can't find anything, this just took me five minutes lol) and hope everyone's well. :kiss: Lovely caps, btw, Steph :) ! I think there was a vid on the Coldplayer from that once, Sarah. But I can't remember where they were, right now...;)
March 20, 200620 yr ^nope. great ones' date=' where from? :heart:[/quote'] edge acoustic show,Toronto,2005-05-09 :smiley:
March 20, 200620 yr edge acoustic show' date='Toronto,2005-05-09 :smiley:[/quote'] Is there something downloadable from it somewhere?
March 20, 200620 yr Is there something downloadable from it somewhere? the audio i think available in multimedia somewhere,i'll post some videos soon as well ;) if you won't find the audio you can request it,i'll reupload it adn btw they will rebroadcast that show today at http://www.edge.ca :smiley:
Create an account or sign in to comment