✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

:lol: sounds like a perfect plan to me.

Just one question... before we get to Jonny, can we try and get our hands on Chris before anyone notices? I... I'd like him as a souvenir :P

Oooh yeah, he's so thin we could just put him in an envelope and post him home, he'd be there the next day!!! Although I'm prepared to go to court over the custody of him after!!! :x ;)

(Goodluck in your exam :))

I'll be there @ 7:30. We need to make sure everything's working by schedule.

Indeed, it'll have to be detailed, I mean if something goes wrong... *wonders what prison sentence is for shaving without consent?!*

Can't blame you :lol: happened to me too right before I took my finals.. they all went well so I'm not that bothered 8)

And I think the prison sentence will be that Chris will let his moustache grow too or something, I dunno :shrug: or just to annoy us, all four of them will grow moustaches and we'll go crazy :shock:

I sat down till 3am last night to finish the story (it's not finished yet but I got to read all 14 chapters), I wanna cry! :( it's soooooooooo good and now I can't even look at my so-called "script" :?

I wish I could write something as good as this. I'm gonna leave a note in her guestbook and demand more chapters, like, NOW. :P

you too kettercat!! lol. i stayed up till around that time last night to finish it also. This story is excellent. It had me going from all different types of emotions. I laughed, I was scared, worried, happy. lol. hahahaha that is the best story I have ever read. seriously. sooo good. When it ended I was yelling "Nooooo"!!! lol

Can't wait for more chapters.

I knew I wasn't the only one who thought this was the best story ever :P it was EXCELLENT, can't even explain how much I loved it.

I kept thinking, "WOW..." after finishing every line, it's been ages since I last had this feeling with a story.

Let's haunt the writer down and convince her to write more! :P

I saved it in my computer and I've read the first six chapters and it's totally awesome!!! Really great!! Ooooh, I really love the scene of first kiss of Chris + Jon... It's so good that I can imagine all the details and feeling it real...

Mmmmh, I got excited thinking about kissing Chris :shock: :D

Specially in this part, when Jonny says:

"What’d I miss?” he asked, taking a french fry from my plate. I whined and tried to steal it back from him but he slipped it in his mouth. I had a momentary dirty thought: I wouldn’t mind getting it back from him now – perhaps with my tongue?

This is EXACTLY what I was thinking...

I know, I'm insane... :oops:

hahahaha this story has been stuck in my head all day. everything has been reminding me of it. i drove by a few hotels today, reminded me of jonny and chris having to share the bed together. saw some people eating french fries, cracked me up. damn i love this story. it's had me in a good mood all day. I even had dreams about it. lol

BRILLIANT!!!!!!!

OMG! That story is really funni! Ive only read the first few chapters but i see wats cumin up nxt!

...although, dont u think that the writer has taken their 'friendship' waaaaaaay 2 far? :)

But i also like the way that Jonny's portrayed as sum sort of maniac/stalker! :lol: