✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

lol soon' date=' no worries ;) just havin' a bit of a writer's block, that's all :| :shrug:[/quote']

Well I can understand that, nothing but the best for Chris and Jonny - you know the demand for this is like the demand for the new Harry Potter book :o *hopes the pressure doesn't become too much for Kettercat :? *

:lol: I don't smoke so I guess it's sorted ;)

Indeed, but you don't know what fame will do to you, before you know it you'll be dating George Cloony, telling fans (like me ;) ) to go away and will be involved in a feud with J.K Rowling (she said you looked like a knob-head science teacher :o)

Indeed, but you don't know what fame will do to you, before you know it you'll be dating George Cloony, telling fans (like me ;) ) to go away and will be involved in a feud with J.K Rowling (she said you looked like a knob-head science teacher :o)

That bitch! :o I'm gonna tell my baby George to kick her ass, once I finish this cigarette, of course.

That bitch! :o I'm gonna tell my baby George to kick her ass, once I finish this cigarette, of course.

Or you could incorporate an insult into your book (something about shaving b/w her eyes maybe?! ;) :D )

Sounds good. Wow, you're coming up with such great ideas, wanna be my manager? ;)

I'll write something about her in my Chris and Jonny script!

:o You mean I could be involved in the great Chris and Jonny masterpiece - WOW!! I want 10% and a single lock of Jonny's hair!! ;)

ANYONE' date=' just PLEASE take it away from him!!! I'll even pay! :lol:[/quote']

Tell you what, we know he's gonna be in Scotland on Sunday (T in the park), so we''l find the hotel and as you lure him into trance with your fantastic storytelling, I'll quickly whip out a razor and shave it off, then we RUN RUN RUN!!!