๐ŸŒ™ COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH ๐ŸŽต

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

Aaaaww.I was just listening to that interview when Chris said in 2006 Jonny got really mad at him for something and lost his temper and Chris was pretty upset....:( aaaww.Cute

ย 

Which interview is that? :surprised:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Oooooh yeah. I want to hear that interview:stunned:

ย 

ย 

Care to share?:D

^Its in the "Viva Coldplay" interview with Q radio from December about 40 minutes in...it should be in the multimedia section somewhere if you want to listen, but if you can't find it ill upload it for you:)

ย 

edit: heres the link for those of you who don't have it:

http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=53251

ย 

I don't remember this either:thinking:

ย 

Thanks for the link:)

No problem:)

I wish he had said what made Jonny burst in 2006, but I guess its one of those private matters that they will never reveal.

Private matters :laugh3:

ย 

ย 

ย 

Joking... it must have been quite serious to get Jonny angry :\ But at least they are fine now :nice:

No problem:)

I wish he had said what made Jonny burst in 2006, but I guess its one of those private matters that they will never reveal.

ย 

It must have been pretty bad, since in a different interview they said they'd only ever fallen out 4 times in 12 years. :D

"Oh I'm coming for you Jon"

ย 

7.25 :wacky:

ย 

YouTube - Clocks / In my place @ Kobe Feb. 2009

ย 

ย 

:wacky: Did anyone else notice at the end how Chris pulled Jonny towards him, then Jonny turned and started walking to him as Chris dropped to his knees:wink3: then Jonny backed off a little. :laugh3:

ย 

ย 

Aaaaww.I was just listening to that interview when Chris said in 2006 Jonny got really mad at him for something and lost his temper and Chris was pretty upset....:( aaaww.Cute

ย 

ย 

ย 

:stunned: Jonny? MAD? Wow, downloading now!

ย 

ย 

It must have been pretty bad, since in a different interview they said they'd only ever fallen out 4 times in 12 years. :D

ย 

I know!Poor little Chris was sad.:confused:

I get it though.The only time I fought with my bestfriend (in 7 years) was like almost the most horrible few days of my life.

It was probably music stuff.Chris can be a bit pushy it seems