🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Whats gunna happen to this place once LP4 comes out?

winigwl

no problem Nina :)

oh, funny that I thought my name is from the Norway too....:lol:

anyway, nice to meet you....:)

Nice to meet you too! :nice: :happy2:

Try: "We Suck Young Crumpet" :laugh3:

Ok frankly that sounds fairly disturbing.

:lol: :laugh3: If it was atease it would be quite appropriate :D

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha' date=' yeah. Although I don't think they possess the right amount of insanity us coldplayers have to come up with stuff like this :rolleyes: Although I don't really check atease very often.[/quote']

They're kinda perv, immature and rude. But some are cool. :)

I'd agree with you on this coming up with stuff. :D They're not that random and funny at the same time. ;)

Btw, did you live in France once?

They're kinda perv, immature and rude. But some are cool. :)

I'd agree with you on this coming up with stuff. :D They're not that random and funny at the same time. ;)

I find most of them quite uptight over there, but I assume there are some cool ones as well ;)

Btw, did you live in France once?

Nope, why do you ask?

I find most of them quite uptight over there, but I assume there are some cool ones as well ;)

Nope, why do you ask?

Those who write in Radiohead-related threads are mostly nice. :)

Well I really thought you lived there, but I guess I thought you were someone else. Or that someone with a similar username lived there. Oh well, nevermind. :)

Oh oh oh, must get in on the crumpet fun!

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Planet Crumpet. Where all we do is spend our time Thinking About Crumpets. We have (Nice Crumpets), Kid Crumpets, Black Crumpets, Morning Crumpets. Unfortunately we do not open until 9:00, so you may have to go to House of Crumpets to get your Morning Crumpet, or their new and improved Amnesiac/Morning Crumpet although I forget what that one is about.

The thing that draws people to our store is the fact we have a giant Pyramid Crumpet, one you can live in and get that "Living in a glass crumpet" feel that everybody so desires.

To compete with our rival's Morning Crumpet, we are introducing a new 4 Minute Crumpet so you can enjoy the experience and not feel Like Spinning Crumpets.

Now I must warn you, some people like their crumpets just a little bit to much. Once guys walks around saying that he loves My Iron Crumpet. Some say that they prefer Fake Plastic Crumpets over our Fitter Crumpets. One guy thinks all his are Paranoid Crumpets, while another likes to Blow Crumpets.:stunned:

The end.

HAHAHAHAH

i needed that, i was in a frustrated mood.

...crumpets. they always make me laugh.

i'm looking forward to this place being a bit more active once LP4 comes out. it seems that it's only busy these days when i really should be doing work. like right now some people are actually on and i really need to be studying for my astronomy and astrophysics exam tomorrow, but where am i? here talking about fricking crumpets. but how i love to talk about crumpets...