🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

David Fonseca

Darlene_Ihnfsa

update:

07/11/2008 Madrid - Sala Galileo Galilei

he will play here on the cicle "VI Mostra Portuguesa" organized by Portuguese Embassy in Madrid.

Just got an email informing about that.

source is EFE news agency, and is confirmed on Portuguese Embassy site.

is a friday and i have uni that day, but i'll sure try to be there.

:dance: woho :wacko:

a wonderful news to end this day.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just read it on his board:

DREAMS IN COLOUR LIVE 12.04.08 COLISEU (DVD)

DAVID FONSECA | DREAMS IN COLOUR LIVE

12.04.08 COLISEU

O PRIMEIRO DVD DE DAVID FONSECA A SOLO – 24 de Novembro

“ORANGE TREE” | O NOVO SINGLE

ESTREIA NA RÁDIO NA PRÓXIMA SEGUNDA-FEIRA – 27 de Outubro

É já no dia 24 de Novembro que chega às lojas o tão ansiado primeiro DVD de David Fonseca a solo. “DREAMS IN COLOUR LIVE – 12.04.08 COLISEU” foi, como o título indica, gravado quando da passagem da “Dreams In Colour Tour” pelo esgotadíssimo Coliseu de Lisboa a 12 de Abril passado.

Nessa mesma noite, David Fonseca apresentou um inédito, o tema “Orange Tree” que para além de fazer parte deste DVD, foi recentemente gravado em estúdio e é agora lançado como single de apresentação, sendo a sua estreia em rádio na próxima segunda-feira, dia 27 de Outubro.

O DVD para além de recordar essa noite memorável, reproduz o ambiente ímpar que David Fonseca concebeu em torno de “Dreams In Colour”: uma forte componente plástica, uma energia invulgar e uma mão cheia de canções representativas da sua carreira. No alinhamento do DVD podemos encontrar todas esses temas: “Someone That Cannot Love”, “The 80’s”, “Who Are U?”, “Hold Still”, “Our Hearts Will Beat As One” ou mais recentes como “Superstars”, “Kiss Me, Oh Kiss Me”, memórias dos tempos de Silence 4 com “A Little Respect”,e ainda as inusitadas versões a que David há muito nos habituou como “Song To The Siren&rdqu o;, “Vídeo Killed The Radio Star” ou “Together In Electric Dreams”.

As filmagens de “DREAMS IN COLOUR LIVE – 12.04.08 COLISEU” foram dirigidas por André Soares Ferreira sendo o responsável pelo tratamento do áudio Nelson Carvalho, co-produtor de “Dreams In Colour”. O DVD incluirá ainda alguns extras como todos os vídeo-clips da carreira a solo de David, comentários dos realizadores e os já famosos Webisódios realizados por David Fonseca e publicados no seu blog, que têm acompanhado a fase “Dreams In Colour”.

O lançamento de “DREAMS IN COLOUR LIVE – 12.04.08 COLISEU” encerra a etapa mais feliz e bem sucedida da carreira de David Fonseca a solo. Com o disco “Dreams in Colour” atingiu o galardão de Platina, chegou ao Nº 1 do Top Nacional de Vendas, atingiu por duas vezes o Nº 1 do Top Nacional de Airplay – com “Superstars” e “Kiss Me, Oh Kiss Me”, esgotou o Coliseu de Lisboa, tocou para centenas de milhares de pessoas em todo o país. Viu o seu disco ser lançado em Itália e Grécia, deu concertos em Milão e Atenas. “Kiss Me, Oh Kiss Me” chegou a Nº 1 da Hit List da MTV na Grécia. E ainda em Novembro “Dreams in Colour” será lançado em Espanha.

Universal Music Portugal

DVD will be released next 24th Nov. :dance:

New single will be out too :cool4: "Orange Treee" he sang it on that Coliseu concert :D

(i think he could add Broken the one he sang in Leiria :rolleyes:)

good news. :nice:

too bad that i hadn't got how to get tickets yet.. :\

nopes u only told me about the autograph. do u think we still can find the Blitz with david in the cover? i had it but when i was on the beach big wave came and molhou tudo lol. i didnt mind because it was david (sorry bia :P) but now i would like to send it to her :D

i had realized about what? :thinking:

coolio i was sure he likes them :dance:

lol don't remember, today i remember his concert at Leiria :nice:

hope i can finally get to go to Madrid one :cry: i'd like to be there to support him and why not to talk to him, but i dunno how, i'll be the only one from his board so it'll be difficult i fear..

but i had dreamt about that concert :embarassed:

*wondering now if he checks this thread and what he'll think about*

wow wow wow wow wow

news:

source Blitz

David Fonseca vai com Keane a Espanha

Português faz primeira parte dos concertos dos ingleses em Madrid e Barcelona. Em Lisboa, a honra é de Rita Redshoes.

David Fonseca irá assegurar a primeira parte dos concertos dos Keane em Madrid e Barcelona, no próximo mês de Novembro.

Quem o diz é a própria banda de "Spiralling", no seu site oficial.

Em Portugal, será Rita Redshoes, habitual "parceira" de David Fonseca, a abrir o espectáculo dos Keane no Coliseu de Lisboa, a 12 de Novembro.

Com esta oportunidade, David Fonseca poderá aproveitar para "meter uma lança" em Espanha, encetada que foi recentemente a sua carreira internacional, com a edição de Dreams In Colour em países como Grécia e Itália.

thanks Ana :nice:

and it has been confirmed on David's myspace and on Keane page on Lastfm

too bad that i'll can't attend to those two concerts, as i fear them are sold out already :cry:

i am so happy for him, and i hope that he get success here and so he'll come to tour this summer here :dance:

*fingers crossed*

wow wow wow wow wow

news:

source Blitz

thanks Ana :nice:

and it has been confirmed on David's myspace and on Keane page on Lastfm

too bad that i'll can't attend to those two concerts, as i fear them are sold out already :cry:

i am so happy for him, and i hope that he get success here and so he'll come to tour this summer here :dance:

*fingers crossed*

:dance: GREEEAT!

Keane is one of my fav bands... with David Fonseca?

:shocked2: Amazing

The bad part is that I'm not going to see it :bigcry:

:dance: GREEEAT!

Keane is one of my fav bands... with David Fonseca?

:shocked2: Amazing

The bad part is that I'm not going to see it :bigcry:

yeah so great, but i can't be there either :bigcry:

both shows are sold out already :bigcry:

and i'll can't see him solo in Madrid next 7nov either :sad:

but i am so happy for him :nice:

hope he'll come to play here next summer :dance:

sure he'll do, he has many fans there. if you are in last.fm there's a fan group there and the girl who opened it is from Brazil :nice:

(she told me that she got to talk to him some time ago by her phone :surprised: )

btw you know that Dani met him at Corroios concert and told him about this thread lol, may he check it some time, if he have time and is a bored i guess :rolleyes:

*Hi :cool4: *

anyways going serious, he is launching himself internationally, begun releasing his last album in Greece (has played on a gig organized by MTV some weeks ago (i've posted a vid here), and in Italy (he played there too in Milan some months ago) and now Spain (where he will do 3 gigs and i can't attend any of them :bigcry: )

so may be his next idea is to cross the Atlantic ;)

Oh, yes, he's very talented, he deserves it. :D

I can't believe that you can talk with him so easily! :stunned:

It could happen with Coldplay too :bigcry:

Maybe he's reading this now :wink3:

yep he is :nice:

i got to met him after his gig with all the people from his board but i was silent and so :surprised: and thinking in which language to talk .. :uhoh: he looked at me like.. "she's going to say anything :uhoh: ", but i could see that he is funny and kind :)

after the gigs he lets fans come to ask him for autographs, and people from his board wait till he attends those fans and so we ask the guards to get to talk to him, and he spends talking with them like 15 mins. (he came to where we were when everybody had left), and we end leaving the place from where artist access :cool4: .

i wish it could had happened something like that with Coldplay, but i guess is almost impossible, 'cause they are so busy when on tour and plus may would be dangerous to do so... :\

may be lol, but surely he doesn't know who i am from his board :P

hope he won't think i am a :freak: :uhoh:

sorry for such a long post...

:laugh3:

yes, coldplay is too busy :(

you're sooo lucky Ari, I have never met any artist, although I have crossed with lots of famous artists here in Brazil :\

yes i would like that Coldplay would had been more easy to meet here :(

well i shouldn't been complaining, but i'd like to be in Madrid to show my support, well.

you've crossed with lots of artists there? :surprised:

which ones?

*warning: we are going off-topic here :uhoh: *

:laugh3:

I mean famous for us brazilians, you probably don't know what I'm talking about :rolleyes:

with some soccer players (not Ronaldinho or Kaká) :dozey:, tv celebs... but unfortunally, I haven't crossed with good musicians... :( yet.

oh i see, keep hope you'll meet good musicians there :D

well i met an athlete some time ago 'cause he was neigbour of mine :P

but i don't remember to had met much many known people, just some journalist and embassadors for a course that i attended at uni.