✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

curls? i've got plenty of curls!! if you wanna talk about curl hair just meet me! :P

hey everyone!

as much as Tom Baker when he was the Doctor :p

After watching it, I feel that a lot of gray clouds on my mind all day long. Oh :cry:

I know the feeling bro :hug:

so sad how it ended, but there will be a second season :awesome:

hopefully it also shows how Ellie recovers from it all and if Alec get his pacepaker

What do I do after I told the girl I like that I like her? She told me she likes me too. Prom is tonight but I didn't go. She's going with a friend who was originally trying to find her a date. We have been texting non stop since I got her number 2 weeks ago. We're meeting up tomorrow to hang out. Ironically, it's just us two so far. However, I feel as if a door has closed and another opened. I could be going crazy but the world seems more vivid. There's more responsibility on my shoulders that I must take on. Ever since I turned 18, I haven't ran from problems. I have seemed to put my adult face on and be a little ruder, I don't know why. No not ruder, more realistic but still retaining creativness. Sorry for this rant, nobody has to reply to this...I just needed to let it out.

Hope you're all doing well. :)

You know these people? Wow! They're really good.

What a catchy song I absolutely loooooooooove it. Awesome drum beat and lovely vocals!

Great!!

And welcome to the pub if you haven't posted here before :nice:

I only know the bassist , but i agree with you ! :D Thank you for listening to them !

Yeah it's the first time i've posted here ! Thank you for the welcome :D