Oh,

and

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

:dance:

thanks!

I've always wanted to ask an american

what is thanksgiving?

I know how to make you happy again :awesome:

that short guy is playing that very weird person in the Hobbit with birdshit on his face and that has rabbits he talks too

:nod:[/color]

they are,

when Paul McGann hugs them or when they are playing the Power Rangers

The Five(ish) Doctors Reboot, on the BBC site

me neither

all those fancy dresses are back :wacky:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay hahahha

Me neither :awesome: :dance:

ohhh okay

thanks!

I've always wanted to ask an american

what is thanksgiving?

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh okay hahahha

Thanksgiving is a time to get together with friends and family and share a meal and just think about all we've been blessed with.

...or at least that's what it's supposed to be. Often times it just turns into a bunch of people over eating and being gluttonous, and they end up thinking about how much they ate and how they have such a bag stomachache, instead of being thankful for stuff they have been given.

^ what's wrong?

Celien, you were right about your town's football team, wow what a bunch of marginals :| and they were old! not all of them actually, especially the old, tall, fat one. She was frustrated as hell and kept on shouting to her teammates "come on, they're frustrated, they're exhausted!!!" they were frustrated :| :| She also yelled at my teammates when she fell because she lost the ball [it wasn't a fault] hey, we have to go to work later! all you guys do is sitting behind school desks!! :huh: after the match she said something rather disturbing about us being very very young, according to her :|

anyway, we won 1-0 :cool:

I don't know if you know the person I'm talking about and if you do and don't know her like this, I'm sorry

I'm think I'm happy I didn't come to see it :blank:

that's just horrible, I know some girls, and yes they are old, around 22 and that's old when playing against you I think

I'm thinking about the one you mean, was she ginger-blond?[/color]

yeah, I played like an idiot btw, kicked completely next to the ball once :facepalm:

hmm no 22 isn't old, they were like 27-30 or so

not really, brownish like me, a bit darker and short hair

yeah, I played like an idiot btw, kicked completely next to the ball once :facepalm:

hmm no 22 isn't old, they were like 27-30 or so

not really, brownish like me, a bit darker and short hair

ok then :p

well I know she is aroundish that age

hmmm now I'm thinking of someone else but I might be thinking of the wrong person, don't know everybody that plays there :p

yesh I'm very interested in football :blank:

ok then :p

well I know she is aroundish that age

hmmm now I'm thinking of someone else but I might be thinking of the wrong person, don't know everybody that plays there :p

yesh I'm very interested in football :blank:[/color]

http://everyoneweb.com/WA/DataFilesDamesVCPoederlee/ploeg.jpg first row, 3rd from right

I'm only interested in my team :p

^ what's wrong?

^ what's wrong, Laurel?

Well, you know...I just miss all my friends. Sometimes I just wish I had a friend here in Thailand who I could just talk with about anything...you know? And also when I'm really excited about something, but everyone I try to talk to about it just goes "oh, that's nice." or tells me to stop talking about it, and I just wish I had someone who would get excited over the things I'm excited about, or at least not make me feel dumb for being excited about it.

Well...sorry for that little rant...:embarrassed: