🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

The Perv Unit

melanieau

naaaahhh we haven't just been talking for like an hour

:lol: Indya those pics are awesome!!

Still....I was wondering where you were disappearing to!! :laugh3:

Btw. - INDYA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall never look at either the Report or a banana in quite the same way again :P

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::wacky: you're nothing but complete pervness aren't you?:laugh3:

Oh God I didn't post my 900th post here damn it!

Yes!:D

And get the hell out!! What were you thinking not posting your 900th post here?? I think some spankings are in order:wink3::wink3::wink3:

^ :confused: Some other traumatic event in your past I assume? "You'll tell anyone who'll listen but you feel ignored, let's talk, let's ta-a-a-alk, let's talk, let's ta-a-a-alk..." :D

Hey Indya!!! Your obsession with Colbert is starting to scare me a little!:stunned:

....ooh, baby. they got close and they really used their hips :sneaky: :wink3:

god i know...watch it again...look at Jonny's back......yummmeh:wink3:

Hey Indya!!! Your obsession with Colbert is starting to scare me a little!:stunned:

wow, i'm actually scaring mel? that must mean it's bad. i've always had a love for Colbert. Nearly the same time I started to even get to know Coldplay. He's always just, turned me on.

LMAO!!! Oh my...

Jay I know something that'll probably get you going...

I just wrote some checks to my Roth account! Oh yeah!:wink3:

Ohhh, sexy! Now's a good time, the market has been waffling lately... be greedy when others are fearful. Also, don't quote me on this, but I suspect we're about to see a big drop in the price of oil - when commodities go up on an exponential curve (as crude oil has been) it's usually unsustainable.

Rawr.

Ohhh, sexy! Now's a good time, the market has been waffling lately... be greedy when others are fearful. Also, don't quote me on this, but I suspect we're about to see a big drop in the price of oil - when commodities go up on an exponential curve (as crude oil has been) it's usually unsustainable.

Rawr.

I had a feeling that would turn you on!:wink3: