Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Perv Unit

Featured Replies

  • Replies 7k
  • Views 288.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah you do that.

ย 

im a bit loopy if you cant tell

PERVALERTPERVALERT

ย 

WHERE IS MELANIE

ย 

NO THALIA DIDN'T SHAG JONNY FOR REAL

ย 

GIRL GET OVER HERE!! OR ANY CHRIS LOVERS

ย 

because I have a surprise for YOU :sneaky:

ย 

What the SHAG? LOL! I mean, I wouldn't have a problem with that...:sneaky:

ย 

I WANNA HARVE THE SURPRIZE! danceperv.gif:dance:danceperv.gif

did someone say Chris? :ears:

ย 

ย 

^is that you in your avi?
yep

Hello peoples. Slow perv day I see :confused:

We need the pervness! You all force me to do a perv-pic-spam:D

CHRIS AND JONNY

ย 

ChrisJonny145.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny120.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny90.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny83.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny81.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny77.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny78.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny55.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny53.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny29.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny23.jpg

ย 

GUY AND CHRIS

ย 

Guy%20and%20chris9.jpg

ย 

Guy%20and%20chris30.jpg

ย 

WILL AND CHRIS

ย 

will_chris3.jpg

ย 

will_chris4.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

watch out, he's looking for you! :sneaky:

crawling_chris.jpg

ChrisJonny120.jpg

ย 

That picture brings to mind a lot of negative and pervy connotations from Jonny :stunned:

ChrisJonny29.jpg
that's so romantic ...and look at Guy all jealous in the back :laugh3:

ย 

thanx for the great pics thalia!!

You're welcome :D

ย 

Oh and here is (for me) the most hottest picture of Chris and Jonny

CHRIS%20AND%20JONNY222.jpg

You're welcome :D

ย 

Oh and here is (for me) the most hottest picture of Chris and Jonny

CHRIS%20AND%20JONNY222.jpg

ย 

wow, they really got rough didn't they? THALIA, MAKE A BANNER!

We need the pervness! You all force me to do a perv-pic-spam:D

CHRIS AND JONNY

ย 

ChrisJonny145.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny120.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny90.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny83.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny81.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny77.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny78.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny55.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny53.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny29.jpg

ย 

ChrisJonny23.jpg

ย 

GUY AND CHRIS

ย 

Guy%20and%20chris9.jpg

ย 

Guy%20and%20chris30.jpg

ย 

WILL AND CHRIS

ย 

will_chris3.jpg

ย 

will_chris4.jpg

ย 

ย 

ย 

watch out, he's looking for you! :sneaky:

crawling_chris.jpg

MOST PERVY POST IN HISTORY. THANK YOU

  • Author

JD!!! Where are you? I'm buzzed....:wink3:

long time no posting here.. just a quick Hello to all my fellow pervs !!

Yeah I posted here yesterday or the day before and I couldnt find it if I tried what with the veritable EXPLOSION of perviness here. All I can say is: yowza.

Changed my location if anybody wants to join me in sexual escapades, I'll be there :P

Yeah I posted here yesterday or the day before and I couldnt find it if I tried what with the veritable EXPLOSION of perviness here. All I can say is: yowza.

ย 

lol still waiting on those muscle pics! :wink3:

*Checks to see if there are any weird green costumes floating around*

:thinking:

*Checks to see if there are any weird green costumes floating around*

:thinking:

ย 

You're not going to let this drop, are you? :dozey:

You're not going to let this drop, are you? :dozey:

ย 

Well it was rather a traumatic experience to say the least!! I might even end up in therapy because of it!!

I think I'm suffering from post-traumatic dress disorder!!:rolleyes:

Changed my location if anybody wants to join me in sexual escapades, I'll be there :P

ย 

:wink3:

That picture brings to mind a lot of negative and pervy connotations from Jonny :stunned:

ย 

ย 

ย 

There is nothing negative about pervy connotations, ESPECIALLY FROM JONNY!!!

coughcough, pardon me.

ย 

ย 

Changed my location if anybody wants to join me in sexual escapades, I'll be there :P

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

:wink3::sneaky::wink3::sneaky::kiss: I'll bring the cucumber.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

.

AH AHHHHH AHHHHH HUMP THAT CHAIR CHRIS! HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'd love to be that chair.:sneaky::wink3::wink3::whip:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.