✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

"Viva La Vida" video posted on YouTube

Ondes Martenot

i think you go to far. you cant compare an awesome song with a song of a plastic artist who can only dance. stupid coment. Wash your ears and your ass please.

This is getting ridiculous, every new song we hear from coldplay someone claims is apparently ripping off another song with one same chord.

well i might be wrong. but may be is one of this three reasons:

1.- they are obsessed or in love with the old stuf(like me but i love the new songs :)) and they dont want a change. they want a boring coldplay always the same(or maybe a possibly break of the band). and when the members of the band reach 50 years old. they want to see them playing in a japan restaurant starting their concert with clocks and ending with clocks again.

2.- they are only trolls who make an account cause they hate coldplay so much and they want us to think that they are fans.

3.-They dont really like coldplay and came here just to make jokes. maybe a friend bring them or they want to impress a girl who knows?.

!!!!! HA! the first thing my mom said when she heard the song was "is this a ripoff of alizee's song?" and i was like "what song?".. and then i saw the video. and yea very similar. I might even like hers a bit more. i mean after all she really is a pop star, not a band sounding like a pop star.

well i might be wrong. but may be is one of this three reasons:

1.- they are obsessed or in love with the old stuf(like me but i love the new songs :)) and they dont want a change. they want a boring coldplay always the same(or maybe a possibly break of the band). and when the members of the band reach 50 years old. they want to see them playing in a japan restaurant starting their concert with clocks and ending with clocks again.

2.- they are only trolls who make an account cause they hate coldplay so much and they want us to think that they are fans.

3.-They dont really like coldplay and came here just to make jokes. maybe a friend bring them or they want to impress a girl who knows?.

Or there's always #4- The human brain is wired to make connections like that, so it's always going to happen- just part of human nature.

Chris looks gorgeous on the video. I love his wet nipples. HOTTTTTTTTTT

Or may I say "YOU'LL BURN IN HELL, YOU FOOLS!! HOW YOU DARE TO JOKING AT COLDPLAY!!!" :lol: We love you, Gus. I must apologize. You're just tryong to deffend Coldplay from our attacks. The problem is that we are not attackin them. JUst try to understand that not everything that Coldplay does its absilutely perfect to everyone. And I'm not a troll, and I really looooove Coldplay. And I Like Violet Hill and Viva La Vida, and I wish it doesn't have the same chords as "Jen ai marre", 'cause It's a little bit humiliating.

• 1 month later...

When I listened to "Viva La Vida" I always thought... Hm the melody is similar to another song... But it took me a few weeks to realize I meant Alizée's "J'en ai marre". It really sounds similar for me! :D