✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Many Times Have You Listened To 'Viva La Vida'

shagbal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

152 currently. Oh man, I'm wearing out this song to no end...:lol:

It's just so infectious and beautiful...I can't help it.

the albums not out for another month and a half. maybe you should slow down. :laugh3:

• 4 weeks later...
152 currently. Oh man, I'm wearing out this song to no end...:lol:

It's just so infectious and beautiful...I can't help it.

:surprised: wow!!! impressive... i'm somewhere along those lines too i think... and it gets better every damn time... i think i will just explode when they play it live :dead:

95 heehee, i luuuurve this song, its that kind of song when you finish listening to it, you want to listen to it again and its been in my head all day, seriously.

edit - oppsie forgot to count the single version from itunes which is 33:D so whats that?128?

95 heehee, i luuuurve this song, its that kind of song when you finish listening to it, you want to listen to it again and its been in my head all day, seriously.

edit - oppsie forgot to count the single version from itunes which is 33:D so whats that?128?

yeah its like some good disease when u cant help urself from listening to it.. :D:D

about 30 times in a day.. :D

I think it has to be my fave so far on the album. It has to be the new albums version of Speed of Sound and that meant personally so much to me and I think this will.

Dont get me wrong the rest of the album is amazing but cant get Viva La Vida out of my head:)