✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

How Many Times Have You Listened To 'Viva La Vida'

shagbal

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never! :P

(I also convinced my guitar teacher to teach it to me... it's fairly easy, but it's so much fun to play. :wacko:)

Its super easy. I can play it on guitar, piano, violin (only on keyboard:P), and bass. One of the easiest songs Ive ever played, but pretty fun.

Im going to have to reset all my play counts when I put it on new comp anyway:cry:

You shouldn't need to do that...iTunes saves all the play counts in "My Music\iTunes\iTunes Music Library.xml", so if you copy that file to the new computer you shouldn't lose them. Or does that computer not even start up? :\

• 1 month later...
itunes says 147... so thats not including times where ive played through the entire album. iTunes only counts it as a play count if you click on that song and play it all the way through.

? :thinking:

I don't think that is true

Could be wrong tho

I have no idea how many times I've played the song but it's a lot!!! I can't give an exact figure as I prefer to listen to my Coldplay CDs rather than listen to iTunes via my computer (although I do that as well sometimes). I listen to Coldplay every day and Viva La Vida is still my favourite song on the current album.

• 2 weeks later...