🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

when your best friend's mom always blast coldplay in the car :D

when you and your best friend blast coldplay all day nonstop in 2 different houses :D

when there's post it notes with coldplay lyrics all over your room, and your best friend's room [that you put there] :D

and a lot more that i can't think of :(

edit: when you do so many coldplay things with your best friend in a 48 hour period that forget some of the details :P :D

--You give a girly scream whenever you realize that there's a Coldplay song on.

--When you paint in art class you use the colors violet, green, and yellow and sing while doing your project [maybe that's just me]

--When you look at everything on this thread and realize that everything pertains to you

Oh, I loose count too! I tried counting today...lost count :( But today unfortunatly was a slow day, I only saw 42 about 5 times :(

hahaha :smug:

yes someone understands me :wacko:

i couldnt really check today i went online on my phone when i got a text message about the puppets :P

"from 40404

coldplay: The Coldplay-shaped puppets live out their Baywatch fantasies in Santa Monica

-http://bit.ly/17WxD Anchorman"

haha :D

:rolleyes: coldplays text messages in the morning :D

Oh, your signed up for the Coldplay news alert text! I get it now, sorry. Ya, those pictures where great, I like the one where there sitting in the green directers chair! :D

haha yes on the lifegaurd thingy! :wink:

hah yes news alerts are a gift from up above

:angel:

Yes, I am sure! I usually check Coldplay.com (mobile) like 10 times a day on my itouch. But I am sure the text alert program would be much more convenient..... -Blaire (vote for Coldplay at Vh1/top20countdown.com)

When you can't stop playing with your nintendogs Chrissy and Guy. [They're so cuuuuuuuuuuute!] and you choose the dogs personnality according to the real men.

(Chrissy runs everywhere and is all over Jonny :lol: :wink3:)