✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

I went to the airport last night to get my cousin, but I was looking for the VIVA jet parked somewhere!

That's the EXACT thing I was doing today with MY cousin!

(though it was not her I went to search)

(and we didn't find it)

(shame)

hahah when you yell at the people at the airport wwhen they tell you to take off your coldplay bracelets, but you win and keep them on :wink:

:lol:

For real? They've never asked me to do that!! :stunned: Maybe they're simply overwhelmed by the number I wear, hehe.

edit: One of my originals broke today, but if the other 4 of those (19 total now with the new ones I got this past spring) hang in there for another 4 months, I'll have worn those for an entire year nonstop! :D

My plan is to then remove any that I still have on my birthday. Which will be :sad:

For real? They've never asked me to do that!! :stunned: Maybe they're simply overwhelmed by the number I wear, hehe.

edit: One of my originals broke today, but if the other 4 of those (19 total now with the new ones I got this past spring) hang in there for another 4 months, I'll have worn those for an entire year nonstop! :D

My plan is to then remove any that I still have on my birthday. Which will be :sad:

weren't you also going to quit Coldplay a few weeks before your one concert, but you only made it a few days? :rolleyes::P

when you hear someone say don't panic you say "bones sinking like stones all that we fought for..."

when you hear someone say daylight and you start going "slowing breaking through the daylight"

when you hear vasectomy and you start singing the nappies

shit, there was another random word that had me singing a coldplay song too but i forget it :(

and when your friend makes you a bracelet that's red, white, and black to match the coldplay viva logo :D

When your friend sends you a text that says "So you wanna take the Viva to the mall tomorrow?" and you automatically think she's talking about coldplay but you don't understand why so you tell her "Yay sure, wait why do you wanna take the CD to the mall?" what you get back is dissappointing :P " You and your coldplay craziness, I was talking about the bus". the busses called Viva :dozey: