🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Ooh! You should bring a whole group of people all with signs saying "WE WANT PHIL!"

And chant it inbetween songs! 8D

Hehehe! I wish :D:D:D I had made one that said "Chris cut your hair please?" but my little cousin spilled juice on it:angry::angry:

Oh well I'll just show my Phil sign:P:P:P

^^ darn juice :shifty:

i dont know what kind of sign i should make :(

help my concerts soon too :uhoh:

*feels the pressure

It'll just come to you. Something that lets the boys know you are a real fan..say something that only a fan would know, you get me? Which is why I mentioned Phil on mine:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

:lol:

when you laugh reeally hard at this. randomly:lol::

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bc7N5vaRwIw&feature=related]YouTube - COLDPLAY ?Next to the Osaka sun) - Interview Japan 2009 - part, 1 (Hyakumandoru no yakei?)[/ame]

Next concert I go to (whenever THAT is!) I'm totally making a sign that says "WE WANT THE NAPPIES!"

Yeah, when you read this and you start rapping The Nappies

or whenever you hear the word "nappies" I'm Your Baby's Daddy starts replaying in my head over and over again.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Mx33uVoR-o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - coldplay interview[/ame]

jump to about 6 minutes and eleven seconds :P

ahah when you love and watch this video all the time and at around the end when will says there average shoe size is 10 and a 1/2 you crack up when you see jonny look at his feet :laugh3:

...your last dream was about you being invisible and you had the chance to visit every place you wanted to visit.

Yeah I'm gonna tell you one of my creepy dreams! :D

And I ended up in some nice huge villa thing, and it was in the evening. I just walked around in the house, past huge security people, and I was like 'WTF where am I?!' and I was dressed in a freaking pyjama. Oh and I also only wore slippers :dozey:

I was careful not to touch anything, because of the noise I would have made then.

There was one security guard who seemed to somehow notice that something wasn't right, so I just fled into another room mehehe.

Oh and there was also a dog, and he was able to see me and barked, and I was like "SHIT now they know you're here!" and I just stroked his head and he went quiet, whew.

So, now you probably think 'Okay, now wtf does this shit have to do with Coldplay?' I say:

I was in Chris' house! :D:wink3:

I found it out when I accidentally walked into his bedroom and he was sleeping in there. OMFG.

I hate it when I have such creepy stalker dreams, I don't like the thought of invading in someone's privacy, but oh well, my brain begged to differ :rolleyes:

So anyway, I looked at him sleeping, and I had no idea what to do, because I was in the first floor, and downstairs were the evil security guys walking around (they looked like the agents from matrix) so I just sat down on a nearly chair.

Then suddenly Chris woke up and looked at me.

I was invisible, I even lifted my hand to check that I couldn't see it. and I was 100% not seeable.

But still, Chris got out of his bed, ahem, naked, and walked right in front of me and looked at me. Then he somehow looked through me and went back to bed. Thank god LOL. Then I stood up again and looked down at him.

I just couldn't resist, he looked so cute :wacky:

Yeah I know I'm pervy, but at least I just looked at him, I didn't even touch him, I have my rules, even in my dreams! :D:deal2: SO, I watched him sleeping, and suddenly he abruptly woke up and stared at me, totally shocked, and I was like 'Crap, I'm still invisible...am I?' and I looked down and saw my own shadow. POOP.

And then my hand appeared, then my arm... and the rest.

And Chris shot up in his bed and screamed: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!"

And then I woke up.

:dozey:

This is one of those dreams, when you wake up, and you have no idea what to think about them. I mean, there always maybe even a little bit sense in my dreams, but this one was... TOTALLY not senseful at all :dizzy:

...your last dream was about you being invisible and you had the chance to visit every place you wanted to visit.

Yeah I'm gonna tell you one of my creepy dreams! :D

And I ended up in some nice huge villa thing, and it was in the evening. I just walked around in the house, past huge security people, and I was like 'WTF where am I?!' and I was dressed in a freaking pyjama. Oh and I also only wore slippers :dozey:

I was careful not to touch anything, because of the noise I would have made then.

There was one security guard who seemed to somehow notice that something wasn't right, so I just fled into another room mehehe.

Oh and there was also a dog, and he was able to see me and barked, and I was like "SHIT now they know you're here!" and I just stroked his head and he went quiet, whew.

So, now you probably think 'Okay, now wtf does this shit have to do with Coldplay?' I say:

I was in Chris' house! :D:wink3:

I found it out when I accidentally walked into his bedroom and he was sleeping in there. OMFG.

I hate it when I have such creepy stalker dreams, I don't like the thought of invading in someone's privacy, but oh well, my brain begged to differ :rolleyes:

So anyway, I looked at him sleeping, and I had no idea what to do, because I was in the first floor, and downstairs were the evil security guys walking around (they looked like the agents from matrix) so I just sat down on a nearly chair.

Then suddenly Chris woke up and looked at me.

I was invisible, I even lifted my hand to check that I couldn't see it. and I was 100% not seeable.

But still, Chris got out of his bed, ahem, naked, and walked right in front of me and looked at me. Then he somehow looked through me and went back to bed. Thank god LOL. Then I stood up again and looked down at him.

I just couldn't resist, he looked so cute :wacky:

Yeah I know I'm pervy, but at least I just looked at him, I didn't even touch him, I have my rules, even in my dreams! :D:deal2: SO, I watched him sleeping, and suddenly he abruptly woke up and stared at me, totally shocked, and I was like 'Crap, I'm still invisible...am I?' and I looked down and saw my own shadow. POOP.

And then my hand appeared, then my arm... and the rest.

And Chris shot up in his bed and screamed: "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU!!"

And then I woke up.

:dozey:

This is one of those dreams, when you wake up, and you have no idea what to think about them. I mean, there always maybe even a little bit sense in my dreams, but this one was... TOTALLY not senseful at all :dizzy:

lmao, now that would be a dream I would like to have... imaging Chris naked :whip:

this made me smile :)

Y'know usually, when it's either Chris, Jonny, Guy, or Will's birthday, everytime when their birthday comes, I just have to put Happy Birthday Chris, Jonny, Guy, Will on top of my homework

My teacher thinks I'm crazy.

... when you begin to recognize which live song is coming on in shuffle just by the sound of the applause, even though you have hundreds of live song recordings.

It goes a little something like this...

*new track begins*

*cheering*

"Hey, it's Trouble Live @ Ahoy from the Clocks Dutch EP! :D"

*actual song starts*

:uhoh: