✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Guest AlbaCT42!
When you try your best (to get tickets) but you don't succeed.

Excuse me while i go cry in a corner. :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

This is happening to me now :bigcry: :bigcry:

When you are taking a walk with Coldplay in your ears (only CP on my MP3, of course) and GPASUYF comes on, and you realize you're sort of dancing along the street and singing along, and your neighbors are looking at you funny.

Yes, this happened to me on Saturday.

When today I was listening to some Coldplay songs on my Ipod while writing an essay at school, so I was unconsciously moving my lips (because I couldn't sing loud of course :P) and after a long time I realized two friends of mine who were sitting before me were looking at me laughing :lol:

A few moments later In My Place came on, and the girl sitting in front of me suddenly said: "I like that song!" :lol: ... Even if I was using earphones she could hear it (it surely wasn't at a low volume :rolleyes:)

And finally, while listening to ETIAW I couldn't help but move my hands as if playing drums on it, and my friend next to me almost shouted "ENOUGH!", sighing and smiling :laugh3:

EDIT: I was about to forget... My essay starts with:

"What if there was no time?"

:wacky:

When you get back from seeing Coldplay live, and fall into post-concert depression, then your phone rings and you remember that your ringtone is the 'wa-a-a-a-aterfall' bit from ETIAW and you feel sad :(

Awww.. post concert depression, I can so imagine that. I hope you get back up soon..