✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

When you stayed up late to watch AmexUnstaged again, and you want to cry because coldplay is the most wonderful thing ever, and you don't see what your life would be like without them :heart:

Awwww, this is so true! I feel the same! :hug: :heart:

when you get into a store and you realize they are playing the entire MX and you can`t walk way until it`s over :P

when you get extremelly happy everytime someone says that she/he had listened to Coldplay and remembered of you.

when you don`t go out with your friends because Coldplay`s presentation is going to pass on tv and even though you`ve already watched it a thousand times on the computer you have to watch it again :rolleyes:

when you have bought an elephant stuffed toy just to go to a coldplayig gig...

when you can't help talking about Coldplay.

when your mom watches at you after Paradise and says "don't buy such a costume, eh ?".

when people around you say "There are others things than Coldplay on Earth"

when your 2 dreams are Coldplay related.

when you get angry when people cannot write "Coldplay" correctly ("codlays" :rolleyes:)

when your mom watches at you after Paradise and says "don't buy such a costume, eh ?".

when people around you say "There are others things than Coldplay on Earth"

when you get angry when people cannot write "Coldplay" correctly ("codlays" :rolleyes:)

same here! :laugh3: :laugh3: :laugh3:

My mom said EXACTLY the same thing after I showed her they were selling the exact costumes of Will and Chris on ebay...

The second one is kinda sad, but it happens to me too. Some people use to tell me that I have to give more importance to real things rather than talk a lot about Coldplay :sad:

And it`s the worst thing ever when people write Cold Play :dozey:

When you're thinking about when they announce their next concert and can't help but worry if you'll get decent tickets because nothing compares to being first row at a FREE concert in Toronto. Gotta get creative NOW.

When you listen to MX day in and day out and try to compare the leak vs. the actual digital download. (I hear no differences EMI...!)

When you think about ways to meet Chris...there's got to be a thread about how to meet the band, right...?

My mom said EXACTLY the same thing after I showed her they were selling the exact costumes of Will and Chris on ebay...

The second one is kinda sad, but it happens to me too. Some people use to tell me that I have to give more importance to real things rather than talk a lot about Coldplay :sad:

:laugh3:

:heart: I am not alone anymore ! :heart:

When you think about ways to meet Chris...there's got to be a thread about how to meet the band, right...?

My biggest dream is to meet my band. :) I do that too. "Hum, what if I attracted Chris with muffins or chocolate ?"

:laugh3:

My biggest dream is to meet my band. :) I do that too. "Hum, what if I attracted Chris with muffins or chocolate ?"

Ha! That might just work! I have been scouring the site for info about how to meet them. Gonna start a thread now...

Uuuuuuuggghhh I hate it when people write Cold Play especially after I've corrected this person already!!

A person on FB just called me a coldplay die-hard fan. He said "wow and I though I was a Maná freak, but you, all those posts on cold play, now that's what I call a die-hard fan"

I told him, I took it as a compliment! :D

Oh and coldplay is a REAL thing! And their music relates to my REAL life! Therefore, I have a right to talk about them as much as I want! :smug:

Uuuuuuuggghhh I hate it when people write Cold Play especially after I've corrected this person already!!

A person on FB just called me a coldplay die-hard fan. He said "wow and I though I was a Maná freak, but you, all those posts on cold play, now that's what I call a die-hard fan"

I told him, I took it as a compliment! :D

Oh and coldplay is a REAL thing! And their music relates to my REAL life! Therefore, I have a right to talk about them as much as I want! :smug:

Music is one of the most REAL things you can talk about. Not that we should hide from real life through it, but even the guys in Cold Play (lol) encourage their fans to go out and do things to make the 'real' world a better place. Music can have a more REAL impact on the world than money and greedy politicians if it's used that way.

But to be fair, back in their very early days, weren't they called The Cold Play? ;) (Whoever encouraged the name change was brilliant!)

Music is one of the most REAL things you can talk about. Not that we should hide from real life through it, but even the guys in Cold Play (lol) encourage their fans to go out and do things to make the 'real' world a better place. Music can have a more REAL impact on the world than money and greedy politicians if it's used that way.

But to be fair, back in their very early days, weren't they called The Cold Play? ;) (Whoever encouraged the name change was brilliant!)

I see music as a way of enhancing my life, its a part of it :D and yea i agree that it can have a real impact on the world, and for the better.

wasnt it "The coldplay"? im definitely glad they changed the name to what they have now lol :P

I see music as a way of enhancing my life, its a part of it :D and yea i agree that it can have a real impact on the world, and for the better.

wasnt it "The coldplay"? im definitely glad they changed the name to what they have now lol :P

I'd have to dig, but I thought it was two words. There was def. a 'The' in front at the beginning of their career.

The only thing I like about 'Cold Play' is that before I found this forum, I found a lot of mp3s put online by people who didn't know how to spell it, so my b-sides collection grew rapidly,lol.

But HOW can you look right at their name and still spell it wrong? People do it with my name all the time and it drives me nuts!

When you start to dream about their gig^^ (f#cking weird...isn't it?!) and NEED to listen to their songs ALL days :nice:

...and you're feeling sad cause you don't won a ticket for the "La Cigale" gig at Paris tonight :confused:

...but you're anyway HAPPY :pleased: cause you're going to see Coldplay at Paris Bercy in December :awesome:

When your phone goes off at the store and your ringtone is Politik and the lady behind you asks, "Is that Coldplay?" and you miss your call because you're too busy talking to the lady to answer your phone :D

Awesome! :D

I have don't panic as my ringtone, I always hope someone notices and I get to meet a coldplayer :P

When your phone goes off at the store and your ringtone is Politik and the lady behind you asks, "Is that Coldplay?" and you miss your call because you're too busy talking to the lady to answer your phone :D

Ah Ah^^ :nice: I have "Yellow" as ringtone ;)

...and my phone was ringing while I was at the case of the store preordering MX :)