✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

^ I asked her if she was on Coldplaying and she said no :( but it was still really cool anyway :D

When for the 4 days after MX was released, you don't listen to anything but MX for those 4 days

This! I haven't heard anything else but MX lately. :nice:

Music is one of the most REAL things you can talk about. Not that we should hide from real life through it, but even the guys in Cold Play (lol) encourage their fans to go out and do things to make the 'real' world a better place. Music can have a more REAL impact on the world than money and greedy politicians if it's used that way.

Oh and coldplay is a REAL thing! And their music relates to my REAL life! Therefore, I have a right to talk about them as much as I want! :smug:

I share the same opinion, girls. The point is that sometimes some friends or relatives would tell me that I should stop "dreaming" so much about them, since they are actually pretty far from my daily life or reality. Actually I feel them pretty close. And you're completely right on your point, Tracie, the band have always encouraged me to do good things in "real life" for the greater good.

I thought they were named The Coldplay as well (?) Haha, my dad would have driven you nuts, Tracie, he used to say Goldplay :laugh3:

I share the same opinion, girls. The point is that sometimes some friends or relatives would tell me that I should stop "dreaming" so much about them, since they are actually pretty far from my daily life or reality. Actually I feel them pretty close. And you're completely right on your point, Tracie, the band have always encouraged me to do good things in "real life" for the greater good.

I thought they were named The Coldplay as well (?) Haha, my dad would have driven you nuts, Tracie, he used to say Goldplay :laugh3:

Yes, I know the feeling. I know they are so far away, but nevertheless I feel close to them! Although I haven't ever seen them in my life and they didn't know about my existance! :( :P

^ Great idea!:D

When you've got UIF in your mind all day and can't help but find a way to reproduce that rhytm somehow, whether it is ticking with your fingers on the table or using your teeth :D

And then you listen to the last part of MX on your Ipod, starting from UIF, and you cry at each song because of its greatness. :')

Haha, yes, that would drive me nuts!

I've never met them, though a friend knows them reasonably well, but they still seem close to me in a way. When I look at my copy of 'How We See The World' I feel that way because it wouldn't exist without them. A lot of us on the forum did a really amazing thing because of the guys.

You know you're addicted when you take your copy of MX out with you in case you're near a CD player where you're going,lol.

Yea, that's true people think that about me too. But actually my family is quite supportive. For example, when they played the TODAY show, my mom let me turn up the volume and was excited for me watching it. She was even agreeing that coldplay were amazing :D but others think its dumb of me to care so deeply about them. But like you say, I feel pretty close to them too. I guess cuz they've been a part of basically half my life! And I know they don't know I exist, but I feel they care about us :)

You know you're addicted to coldplay when:

your phone is always dying because you're always doing coldplay related thinngs on it. Gotta charge my phone now...was about to hear the performance of norwhich again :P

^ Awww! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :vuvuzela:

Yeah after a french show in Paris. He just had time to take a pic with me and that's it. But that's pretty enough for me, for now. :wacky:

Of course, it's far enough! Lucky you! :wacky:

When your maths teacher is talking about the most random stuff, and suddenly says 42 :lol:

Also, a local music store is at n. 42 :D

You know you are addicted to Coldplay when you are almost late to work because "Paradise" comes on the radio just as you're about to leave, but you have to wait and listen to it all the way through.... even though the MX CD is in your car and you could hear it three times while driving in. :laugh3:

haha ^ I so would do that too!

you know youre addicted to coldplay when, you were still warm in bed but only Coldplay can make you jump out from that warm comfort.

I was checking my FB on my phone when i see we can get free downloads from the AMEXunstaged. it said limited quantity, so I jumped out of bed (quite literally) and ran for my laptop. :lol: only for coldplay will i do that, cuz man its so cold right now!

anyways, i got my downloads so im happy :D

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you check whether the CD with Coldplay stuff you recorded to give your sister is working and there is a silly smile upon your face because your mum is in the room and she listening to MX/Hurts Like Heaven with you.