🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

the only problem with the first one is that the Zombaid video shows him with really short hair.

i mean, i suppose he could have gotten a haircut, but...

that is exactly why i had a hell of a lot of trouble finding him in that picture. i was staring at the one that we all think is him, but i wasn't sure because of the hair.

it looks like him. it really, really, really could be him. the hair is just baffling me. :P

maybe i should watch the movie again. :D!

When you are cooking and your egg is flowing in you saucepan, you begin to sing "let me goooooooo boys let me gooooooo push my boat from the highest cliiiiiiiiiff to the seaaaaaaaaa belooooooooooooooooow !"

I do not now exacty why I rave all the time about Coldplay, dear doctor... :laugh3:

Everything reminds me Coldplay..:P

I'm not 100% sure that it is him on both ones, but o well:P

I think it is him on the first one, not so sure about the second one

zombiechris.jpg

zombiechris1.jpg

Edit: Hmm.. the second pic, isn't Chris :P Been staring at that pic for some time now, but the hair isn't the same :)

:shocked2: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Zombie Chris is so dreadful !

With all this blood urrrrrk !

when you buy the "viva la vida" bib for your friend as her baby shower gift. :D:D:D:D:D

Haha Christina you're really incorrigible :D

Hope this baby will be Coldplay addict as soon he'll drink bottles :lol:

When you let your phone ring each time someone calls you because your ringtone is Lost! :D

Haha I was looking at my phone (Coldplay wallpaper of course ;)) and my father asked me if I was calling Chris Martin :lol: NONSENSE :D

When you let your phone ring each time someone calls you because your ringtone is Lost! :D

Haha I was looking at my phone (Coldplay wallpaper of course ;)) and my father asked me if I was calling Chris Martin :lol: NONSENSE :D

i have coldplay ringtone too!! except its politik and so unbelievably loud :D, i swear family remembers have almost died of shock because of it haha

i'll bet you wish you were calling Chris.

right now i'm looking at (or listening to, rather) Coldplay ringtones. it's so hard to choose one!

When you watch TV and don't really pay attention, becaue you're currently cutting something out, and 'Running Up That Hill' by Kate Bush is played in the backround and you just speak out loud to yourself: Chris, this doesn't really sound like Speed Of Sound, therefore you need a lot fantasy!

:lol:

when you see an advertisement for hershey park at the wawa and just randomly scream "I'M SO EXCITED!" cause that's where you're seeing coldplay in 45 DAYS!!! :D:D:D

^I always get excited when I see Rogers Centre/the Dome same thing basicly that's where they're gonna be playing when they come to Toronto :D(Iswear that place is awesome, Coldplay and Blue Jays :D). My mom's friends came from another country, and they wanted us to show them around the city and we were riding around downtown and I was like And this is the best place in the whole T.O. and they asked why is it was somewhat historically important or something, I said yes but that's not it :thinking:, THAT'S WHERE I'M GONNA BE SEEING COLDPLAY IN JULY :D, too bad they didn't even know who coldplay was :laugh3:

when you plan your holidays as the concert dates

when on your iPod are only songs from Coldplay

when you buy every magazine with a small article about Coldplay

when in your wardrobe are just clothes, which wears Chris Martin

when ever you see a butterfly you think of "Lovers in Japan"

i have coldplay ringtone too!! except its politik and so unbelievably loud :D, i swear family remembers have almost died of shock because of it haha

You're right ! I should put the sound a thousand time louder to kill them all each time someone calls me :D

i'll bet you wish you were calling Chris.

right now i'm looking at (or listening to, rather) Coldplay ringtones. it's so hard to choose one!

Yeah I wish, but what could I tell him ?

Hmmmm ...... Hello........ :D

That's true, but you could choose one per day :)