🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

:o:o:o That's awesome!

Go steal this award!! :lol:

Yeah, he did a video about it ! And everybody thought it was HIM who won the award !:laugh3: So, all the eyes were on him, he did interviews...:P ( He will show me the video when I will see him)

well, I will ask him to give me the award, quite simply !

WHAT did they say about him ? :inquisitive:

;)

Noooooo ! :stunned:

Since how much time do you know this ?

At least I hope he loves Coldplay !

But yes... STEAL IT :D

When you're totally thrilled as the professor describes the thyroid gland as a butterfly :lol:

In fact this is ugly, but Coldplay reflex :D

Well, it was during the NRJ mUSIC aWARDS, so it was in January.:D My friend sent me an email. Well, he is a "little" fan so I will steal this award !!!:laugh3:

And maybe he asked to Chris to say something just for me for his camera... Ok, I am dreaming....::P

I am jealous about his dream job !

I NEED to see him !:laugh3: Do you have tactics to steal an award ?:P

^^here's what you do: while you're talking to him, point behind him and say, "what's that?!?!" then when he turns, steal it and run. :D

Wow ! Great advice ! I will try !

" Eh, look at the window, a pink flying cow !

- What ? ( He turns his head) Eh, Elodie ? Where are you ?"

:laugh3:

when you search for liscense plates with JIJ, LIT, VLV, SOS, and IMP or that have a 42 the whole way home from school. :)

im going to start doing that now.

This is what i do:

I make sure i always go to sleep on the 42nd minute of the hour and wake up the same way ie. go to bed at 8:42pm and wake up at 4:42am/

when you hear that your brother is playing Viva La Vida, and you drop everything you are doing, go to the living room and wait until the song is over :D they you go back and continue doing whatever you were doing :P

Yeah, he did a video about it ! And everybody thought it was HIM who won the award !:laugh3: So, all the eyes were on him, he did interviews...:P ( He will show me the video when I will see him)

well, I will ask him to give me the award, quite simply !

Well, it was during the NRJ mUSIC aWARDS, so it was in January.:D My friend sent me an email. Well, he is a "little" fan so I will steal this award !!!:laugh3:

And maybe he asked to Chris to say something just for me for his camera... Ok, I am dreaming....::P

I am jealous about his dream job !

I NEED to see him !:laugh3: Do you have tactics to steal an award ?:P

I'm jealous too ! OMG he met Chris and he's not a real fan... that's not fair ! :\

But why did Chris give him his award ? :stunned:

when you search for liscense plates with JIJ, LIT, VLV, SOS, and IMP or that have a 42 the whole way home from school. :)

This is a great game ! :)

Grr lucky americans, I love your liscense plates ! In France they're ugly and that's very hard to find Coldplay related ones :dozey:

I'm jealous too ! OMG he met Chris and he's not a real fan... that's not fair ! :\

But why did Chris give him his award ? :stunned:

Grr lucky americans, I love your liscense plates ! In France they're ugly and that's very hard to find Coldplay related ones :dozey:

I do not know exactly, I will see the video about that when I will see him. He cannot send me, NRJ did not give him permission to broadcast these videos ( so with the meeting and the award part, and the crazy moment where journalists thought it was HIM the winner:laugh3:). Maybe Gonzague wanted to touch the award and Chris told him " Come on, it is a present..."

We did not go into details because I want to discover what happened in the video !:P

Maybe Gonzague will give me the award....:D Wow, I will become crazy, I will try to re-create Chris thanks to his DNA and I will have my own Sexy Vegetarian at home !!!!:laugh3:

I do not know exactly, I will see the video about that when I will see him. He cannot send me, NRJ did not give him permission to broadcast these videos ( so with the meeting and the award part, and the crazy moment where journalists thought it was HIM the winner:laugh3:). Maybe Gonzague wanted to touch the award and Chris told him " Come on, it is a present..."

We did not go into details because I want to discover what happened in the video !:P

Maybe Gonzague will give me the award....:D Wow, I will become crazy, I will try to re-create Chris thanks to his DNA and I will have my own Sexy Vegetarian at home !!!!:laugh3:

Hehe you HAVE to send me a sample :D

So only you can see that video ... I'm jealous ;)

(even if he doesn't give you the award, try to take a sample of it discreetly :lol:)

Hehe you HAVE to send me a sample :D

So only you can see that video ... I'm jealous ;)

(even if he doesn't give you the award, try to take a sample of it discreetly :lol:)

I will come with my DNA equipement. I will took his fingerprints and I will send you a hair...:P I promise ! :lol:

The "eh look at the...." thing can work :laugh3: ( "look at the UFO in a shape of a green banana ! or " Eh, I saw a dancing Sarkozy in the sky !" or " Oh my GOD ! Godzilla is sleeping with another big monster You must see that !"

But about the videos, NRJ sucks... NRJ disagrees about broadcasting so he invites me and my friend at his office. I am in a hurry to discover the videos, according to my friend, they are "huge !"

And I have another friend who is trying to get backstage pass for me ( I am totally crazy) but if it fails, I will see with this friend because he often meets celebrities for his job. I do not know if my dream could become true but I hope that I could meet my dream band.

Wish me "Good luck", please...

Please, Coldplaying Karma, Rush at meeeeee !!! Surrouuuuund meeee !

Ok, I am definitely MAD !:laugh3:

I will come with my DNA equipement. I will took his fingerprints and I will send you a hair...:P I promise ! :lol:

The "eh look at the...." thing can work :laugh3: ( "look at the UFO in a shape of a green banana ! or " Eh, I saw a dancing Sarkozy in the sky !" or " Oh my GOD ! Godzilla is sleeping with another big monster You must see that !"

But about the videos, NRJ sucks... NRJ disagrees about broadcasting so he invites me and my friend at his office. I am in a hurry to discover the videos, according to my friend, they are "huge !"

And I have another friend who is trying to get backstage pass for me ( I am totally crazy) but if it fails, I will see with this friend because he often meets celebrities for his job. I do not know if my dream could become true but I hope that I could meet my dream band.

Wish me "Good luck", please...

Please, Coldplaying Karma, Rush at meeeeee !!! Surrouuuuund meeee !

Ok, I am definitely MAD !:laugh3:

But can't you take the video on USB key ?:thinking:

I'm waiting for the hair :)

I wish you good luck, but I want a backstage access too ! :D

Seriously you think you could have one ???:shocked2:

When you hate Lady Gaga even more because of his VLV cover :veryangry2: Viva la butchery ! :lol:

haha all great ones

when you are in the car and someone's listening to the radio, but your listening to your ipod and a coldplay song suddenly comes on the radio. You turn off your ipod just to listen to that coldplay song, even if that song is on your ipod

haha (i've done that) :D

haha all great ones

when you are in the car and someone's listening to the radio, but your listening to your ipod and a coldplay song suddenly comes on the radio. You turn off your ipod just to listen to that coldplay song, even if that song is on your ipod

Haha don't worry I do that everytime :D

It's so much exciting when it's on the radio ;)

haha all great ones

I do that ALL THE TIME! And when a Coldplay song starts playing in some public place, I can barely prevent myself to just shout: ''OMFG THAT'S COLDPLAY EVERYBODY!''

Yeah. I'm kind of insane when it comes to Coldplay. Did I mention that I write A LOT of (stupid) fanfiction about them..

hahaha aww i'm sorry! but it's not that easy for americans either. i couldn't find one. :( it was fun trying though!