✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when...

Bebop28

Oh yeahh I'd like to have some CP related one. Like, BerryLover, Viva, VLV, or IlikePie.

:inquisitive: forget the last one.

No ! ILikePie is surely the best ! :D

I would choose something sober, but that any real Coldplay fan would recognize ;)

when u've decided not to ever wear the top that u wore for coldplay's concert ever again simply because Chris and Will has touched it...:P

Haha, put it a window ! ;)

I'm sure there's still Chris' DNA on it :sneaky: Ready for the cloning ? :lol:

^ Nice shirt :nice:

You know you're addicted to Coldplay when you admit that you are

So true ! :D

But when you try to not show your obsession to your friens, does it mean that you're not addicted ? :thinking:

nah, that just means you're so addicted that you know it's a problem and you don't want anyone to find out and try to change you. :P

Aww thanks ! :)

But reassure me, am I the only one in that case ? ;)

But why is it a problem ? I don't see any problem ! :D

When you are in Chemestry class and the chemical 'something' (I'm bad in this subject ...) turns yellow and all you are able to say is 'And it was all yellow ...'. And you're super happy because of that. :rolleyes:

When you sit during choir rehersal next to someone who has a little post it in her folder and it says 12 but it was written in a hurry so you thing it says 42 and start smiling.

When you are in Chemestry class and the chemical 'something' (I'm bad in this subject ...) turns yellow and all you are able to say is 'And it was all yellow ...'. And you're super happy because of that. :rolleyes:

i did that in French today! except it was a yellow card, and we were playing "connect four". :D

When you listen to the VLV Think White Duke Remix so much that when you hear the actual VLV, you expect it to repeat "I know Saint Peter won't call my name"

Hey! That happens to me allll the time. Probably because I think the remix is better than the original :P

i did that in French today! except it was a yellow card, and we were playing "connect four". :D

But what do you do in french ? Tsss tss that's not serious ! :lol:

Anyway at least you thought of Coldplay, so I forgive you :)

Hey! That happens to me allll the time. Probably because I think the remix is better than the original :P

I've heard the remix one time, and I found it pretty weird... But I have to listen to it again ;)

When you wanna start watching Dr House because Hugh Laurie "looks like" Chris... of course it's impossible ! :)

But what do you do in french ? Tsss tss that's not serious ! :lol:

Anyway at least you thought of Coldplay, so I forgive you :)

When you wanna start watching Dr House because Hugh Laurie "looks like" Chris... of course it's impossible ! :)

well, the game we were playing in French had to do with the vocabulary we're learning, so it was super serious. :P

and House is on tonight!! at least it is here. :D i wonder if he'll have a "chris moment". :lol:

when as you watch every episode of House you're hoping he'll mention Coldplay or that they'll play a Coldplay song. :D

well, the game we were playing in French had to do with the vocabulary we're learning, so it was super serious. :P

and House is on tonight!! at least it is here. :D i wonder if he'll have a "chris moment". :lol:

when as you watch every episode of House you're hoping he'll mention Coldplay or that they'll play a Coldplay song. :D

Haha it's okay ;) Pff do you think you'll learn french playing games ? :D No Jk, at school this is the less boring thing :)

Aw House isn't tonight at all here :\ Anyway I don't have time to watch... But thanks to you I'm determined now :)

Have they already mentioned Coldplay or played one of their songs ?

Haha it's okay ;) Pff do you think you'll learn french playing games ? :D No Jk, at school this is the less boring thing :)

Aw House isn't tonight at all here :\ Anyway I don't have time to watch... But thanks to you I'm determined now :)

Have they already mentioned Coldplay or played one of their songs ?

it most certainly is less boring. especially in my class, because we've all taken the course for a few years and we're basically like a family. :)

House is the best show ever. even if chris and hugh didn't look similar i'd still tell you to watch it. ;) :D

Coldplay hasn't been mentioned or played yet, but hopefully they will sometime soon.

the best show ever has to mention the best band ever at some point, right? :)

When you choose 'yellow' as the next fashion colour trend for your publication, and while you are working on the page, you sing Yellow in your head. Then u switch on the radio, and what do ya know, Yellow is playing! what a day. :)

When you beg your partner (who openly hates Coldplay) to let you listen to just one song in the car, and you notice them subconciously tapping their finger to the music, and you smile victoriously to yourself, thinking - "YES! Its working!"

And that becomes the highlight of your day, not meeting Brett Lee at the cricket!

House is the best show ever. even if chris and hugh didn't look similar i'd still tell you to watch it. ;) :D

Coldplay hasn't been mentioned or played yet, but hopefully they will sometime soon.

the best show ever has to mention the best band ever at some point, right? :)

Okay I trust you ;) I start it next week !

Aw yes I hope so ! What's a good show without Coldplay ?? :D

ok these are some old ones:

when you're in A.C. Moore [a craft store] and you're playing with the colored pen/markers things and see that everyone tests them out by writing stuff on the shelf so you write viva la vida and coldplay......multiple times :D :sneaky:

when you're telling your friend you're in a bad mood and she asks if gywneth paltrow is pregnant :dozey:

when your doctor tells you you might need surgery and your first though is about your upcoming coldplay concert and you know you'll have to delay the surgery if it comes to that.....and your mom agrees

:D :P

when your friend texts saying she's watching greek and someone said "there's only 2 things i'm afraid of, vegans and coldplay fans!!" :D

^and you know its true, he should be scared :P

you get a picture of coldplay on your birthday cake! :D:D:D

your doing data collecting in math with n-spires and you and your partner have to connect to the computer and need to make a password so your partner makes the password chris

:lol:

when everything reminds you of coldplay!!!

that's all i can remember :thinking: