✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

16-Jun-08: London - Brixton Academy

Right I'm off to the cricket.

I hope all of you guys have a fantastic time tonight, especially my good friend Kumichi Baka.

If someone could record the gig and upload it that would be superb. I was going to record it on my V+ Box (Virgin's alternative to Sky+) but for some reason you cannot record radio stations.:veryangry2:

Have fun, and just remember how lucky you are.

Ron.

Thanks a lot Ron, no-one feels luckier than me today I'll bet, except maybe the chap on here I gave a ticket to!

Enjoy the cricket mate - have a cracking time with your friend :)

the wetherspoons by the station isnt too sad though. Less than £2 for a pint of Carling

Brilliant info, many thanks!

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks a lot Ron, no-one feels luckier than me today I'll bet, except maybe the chap on here I gave a ticket to!

Enjoy the cricket mate - have a cracking time with your friend :)

Brilliant info, many thanks!

no worries mate. hope you have a good night, just wish i could be there, its so frustrating

I can listen to Radio 1 online.... and I'm in Canada. Is it some kind of blackout where it's not being aired online??

When I go to the radio 1 site, and try to play something, it says its not available in your area. I call BS on it!

BTW, Life in Technicolor will surely be the opener song. I don't think they'll close with Fix You this time...they'll pick something from the new album. Hopefully they play GPASUYF and Clocks. I would love to hear another Live Daylight, but I have my doubts they would play it.

Have fun everyone thats going!

When I go to the radio 1 site, and try to play something, it says its not available in your area. I call BS on it!

BTW, Life in Technicolor will surely be the opener song. I don't think they'll close with Fix You this time...they'll pick something from the new album. Hopefully they play GPASUYF and Clocks. I would love to hear another Live Daylight, but I have my doubts they would play it.

Have fun everyone thats going!

I guess only the UK can hear it over the intranet..how retarted.

LIT would be cool opening as well..but imagine Violet Hill. Starting in pitch darkness, and then Chris just walks out and starts singing/playing guitar, the crowd goes nuts, and the show gets going. That would be awesome, but you're right, LIT will probably open.

They need to bring Daylight back

I guess only the UK can hear it over the intranet..how retarted.

LIT would be cool opening as well..but imagine Violet Hill. Starting in pitch darkness, and then Chris just walks out and starts singing/playing guitar, the crowd goes nuts, and the show gets going. That would be awesome, but you're right, LIT will probably open.

They need to bring Daylight back

Completely agree with LIT as the opener.

is anybody listening from the US? if so, please tell me how! i can get radio 1 on sirius, but im not sure if its really live or not. please help!

I went to the BBC's site, played Radio One live player, and it worked for me