✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

19-Nov-08: Dallas - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey angie....i remember you =)

i am going to the vegas and the dallas gigs! i have tickets also for the oklahoma city gig but i am thinking of selling my tickets b/c nobody wants to go with me. i am sooo pumped for the vegas gig and hopefully i will see them gambling around the mgm. this tour i am so pissed that they don'thave GA but i have managed to get some good seats.

hey angie....i remember you =)

i am going to the vegas and the dallas gigs! i have tickets also for the oklahoma city gig but i am thinking of selling my tickets b/c nobody wants to go with me. i am sooo pumped for the vegas gig and hopefully i will see them gambling around the mgm. this tour i am so pissed that they don'thave GA but i have managed to get some good seats.

I had ticket for Phoenix and they frickin moved the date. :angry: I thought about Vegas, but I'm going to Chicago because there are 2 shows there.

how far?
Houston to Dallas...around 300 miles.

I went to the Foo Concert at the AAC and they'll let you bring cameras in, they just can't be super hi-tech with detachable lenses. If they see you trying to take vids of your camera they will tell you to stop. So, I think you'll be ok on cameras.

I'm still looking to get actual tickets, I'm looking on ebay and stubhub.

Do ya'll think sect 112 and 113 won't be far away, to where you can still really see what's going on? My sister is kind of short, so I figured the straight ahead and elevated view would be good...but I'm just concerned about the distance.

Thanks! and hope I helped with the camera issue.

MY SECTION

what section is everyone in???
I'M IN SECTION 11 ROW M - I AM SOOOO EXCITED WAITED IN LINE ALL NIGHT ON THE 20TH TIL 10AM AT AMERICAN AIRLINES CENTER I WAS FIRST IN LINE AT 3AM I GOT AWESOME SEATS THOUGH CANT WAIT TIL NOV. - KINDA GOT PISSED AT THE SCALPERS THAT SHOWED UP RIGHT AFTER ME AND DIDNT EVEN KNOW WHO COLDPLAY WAS - 2/26/06 I PAID OF $1400.00 FOR 5TH ROW CENTER STAGE (AND I AM NOT RICH( ALL BECAUSE OF THOSE JACKASSES!!!! IT WAS WORTH IT THOUGH THE SHOW WAS AWESOME I CANT WAIT TO SEE THEM AGAIN.

I'm not a scalper either, but love Coldplay. I've only recently (last 12 months) gotten obsessed with them (the first time I heard Fix You is what got me). Anyway, I will be going to this show and have two sets of tickets. I bought some for my friends, but now they can't make it. I haven't decided which ones I want to sell yet. Here's what I got (only one of the sets is for sale):

2 Floor seats section 13

2 section 112 centerstage seats

If anyone is interested, PM me.

I'm not a scalper either, but love Coldplay. I've only recently (last 12 months) gotten obsessed with them (the first time I heard Fix You is what got me). Anyway, I will be going to this show and have two sets of tickets. I bought some for my friends, but now they can't make it. I haven't decided which ones I want to sell yet. Here's what I got (only one of the sets is for sale):

2 Floor seats section 13

2 section 112 centerstage seats

If anyone is interested, PM me.

I have decided to keep the 112 seats, so my Floor seats in section 13 (very close to the center aisle) are still for sale if anyone is interested.

Hi guys! I'm selling 2 Coldplay tix. Section 115 row R. If anyone is interested, pm me. I bought these and then got some that were seated next to my friends so these are extras. Looking forward to seeing ya'll in Dallas (and Oklahoma)! :)

• 4 weeks later...