May 21, 200818 yr Someone can write up the lyrics of 42 song from Extras section of Coldplay.com? I've discovered these words: ...they're just living in my head and since i fell for that i am living there as well time is so short i am sure there there will be something moooooore You thought you might be (?)...
May 21, 200818 yr "Those who are dead are not dead they're just living in my head and since I fell for that spell I am living there aswell Time is so short, I am so sure There will be something more, You thought you might be a ghost..." though, these make no sense, I think it might be snippets of different sections from the song put together
May 21, 200818 yr :laugh3: no no... somebody posted that big artistic picture from their website up the one where we're unlocking everything, anyways, if you look closely on there, the lyrics to a few of the songs are readable :) plus if you click on the small red picture from the booklet , it has a few lyrics from 42 there, plus a few chords ;)
May 21, 200818 yr did u guys know that they put where the barcelona gig is gonna be.......... called espacio movistar
June 5, 200818 yr Those who are dead are not dead, they're just living in my head. And since I fell, for that spell, I am living there as well. Time is so short and I'm sure, there must be something more. Those who are dead, are not dead, are just living in my head. And since I fell, for that spell, I am living there as well. Time is so short, and I'm sure, there must be something more. ooh You thought you might be a ghost, You thought you might be a ghost, You didn't get to heaven but you made it close, You didn't get to heaven but you made it close, You thought you might be a ghost, You thought you might be a ghost, You didn't get to heaven but you made it close, You didn't get to heaven but you. Those who are dead, are not dead, they're just living in my head.
June 6, 200818 yr Those who are dead, are not dead, are just living in my head. (the second one) I think it is : They're just sleeping in my head
June 6, 200818 yr Anyone wanna take a stab at the meaning? It was written for Derek Acorah. hehe only kidding :)
June 13, 200818 yr its sort of a refrence to the meaning of life. as its used in 'the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy' as the answer to the question.... what is the meaning of life.
June 16, 200818 yr Those who are dead, Are not dead, They’re just living in my head. And since I fell, For that spell, I am living there as well [Oh]. Time is short And I’m sure, There must be something more… Those who are dead, Are not dead, They’re just living in my head [Oh]. And since I fell, For that spell, I am living there as well. Time is so short, And I’m sure, There must be something more… Oh… You thought you might be a ghost, You thought you might be a ghost, You didn’t get to heaven But you made it close, You didn’t get to heaven But you made it close, You thought you might be a ghost, You thought you might be a ghost, You didn’t get to heaven But you made it close, You didn’t get to heaven but you [Oh Oh...] Oh, Oh Those who are dead, Are not dead, They’re just living in my head. Ooh…
July 8, 200818 yr Someone knows what 42 is the title? What does it came from? it's also chris's favorite number, so that's partially why it's the title. the other half is that it is the meaning of life in the hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy as was mentioned before.
Create an account or sign in to comment