✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Just a thought on the Life in Technicolor Video...

dmmcgr09

First off, sorry if this has been mentioned before... or if this can be immediately shot down (I am knew to this forum!)

Upon watching the Life In Technicolor video on Youtube (while it was up), I wondered why that video existed at all at this point in the game. Yes, it could have been created as the final video extra on the band website... but what if its just a part of a larger whole

Thoughts on the possibility that the band recorded a full album length in-studio video that will come with the album, and that is simply the opening to it. That could explain the possible intro to Cem. in London you can hear at the end of it

I just find it odd that they would have filmed a video for an instrumental song that obviously won't be a single (unless again of course its that final extra on the website)

thoughts?

Hmm, thats an interesting proposition! I have to say that I would love them to do some thing like that, or something like what Radiohead did with "Scotch Mist" for In Rainbows. And a good point about hearing the foreboding echoing synths at the end of the song - that could quite possibly be Cemeteries.

But I think we'll have to wait and see on this one. I would actually prefer it if they released a whole live studio version of the album in the style of LIT, rather than them releasing the Toronto live show from 2 years ago.

BTW, you're writing is a little small :wink:

oO I think he/she changed the text size :)

But seriously... it would just be mean to not let us hear the song with the words ..it's just not the same!

When I listen to the song I'm constantly trying to imagine what Chris would be singing :laugh3: ....:\

its been taken off of youtube- I guess i was wrong about the Cem. of london at the end- when i saw the video i had just read something on here saying it was the intro to Cem of london

still, pretty odd they would have recorded a video for an instrumental song thats pretty short.