🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

eFlat

• Replies 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Miley will fall off the stage Dianne, then you'll have to come to Wembley!!!

(Not trying to hex little Miley)

So you're following me ;) One can only hope - Miley is Sept 23. So I told my neighbor about the "postponed" concert, and she said I should write to the band and tell them I'm just a poor housewife, and demand they fly me to London. ha ha ha

Anchorman hasn't emailed back about the Coldplay-shaped fans on tour - oh well...

Diane, I feel your pain. thank god my kid is not into the Jonas thing, that is where i would draw the line

No, thank God she doesn't like Jonas Brothers, but she does LOVE LOVE LOVE Taylor Swift. ugh If I hear You Belong to Me one more time, my actions are not my own. Guess this is payback for my Shaun Cassidy/Andy Gibb/Donny Osmond obsessions when I was 10. That was :::coughcough::: years ago.

yes, i am and having a blast, my husband thinks i am nuts but he is used to it now. this whole concert thing started for me when i was 8 and saw Elton John Central Park front row. addicted from that moment on

Haha mom used to work for a record store whose manager had connections. My first concert was Andy Gibb (RIP) when I was 13, 5th row. But I was raises on (now) classic rock. Now I'm more alternative but it's those classic rock roots that take me back. My husband and I saw Sir Elton 2 years ago in Vegas. Amazing even though he was cracking Celine Dion jokes and moving a bit slowly.

60min.jpg60 Minutes segment to air again

August 14, 2009 4:48 pm

CBS to re-show Coldplay appearance on Sunday

news_line.png

Good afternoon. You might remember that Coldplay were featured on esteemed US TV show 60 Minutes in February. If you missed it, they're showing the segment again on Sunday (August 16) on CBS at 7pm ET/PT. Or, you can watch it right now on the video player below...

(sorry I can't get it to post but it's on Coldplay.com)

Aww, so nice of them to tell us :wacky:.

I'd like to add for everyone else's information, the replay of Coldplay on SNL (in 2008) is on on Saturday (tomorrow) on NBC starting at 11:30 PM :D.

At least, I'm pretty sure that's true...if my TV thingy is correct :uhoh:.

I'd like to add for everyone else's information, the replay of Coldplay on SNL (in 2008) is on on Saturday (tomorrow) on NBC starting at 11:30 PM :D.

Hey Thanks for the SNL update - off to set the dvr.

taptapcoldplay.jpgTap Tap Coldplay sale weekend

August 15, 2009 8:19 am

Game price reduced, chance to win a signed album

news_line.png

Good morning. We're pleased to announce that the enormously popular Tap Tap Coldplay game for the iPhone and iPod Touch is on sale at a reduced price in the iTunes App Store this weekend. Until midnight on Sunday, the game is available for £2.29 in the UK, €2.99 in Europe and $3.99 in the US. Click here to get it from your local iTunes store. What's more, the 1,000th user to download Tap Tap Coldplay at the sale price will win a signed Coldplay album.

Anchorman

ps - Don't forget you can also get the excellent free Strawberry Swing app from the iTunes store, by clicking here.

thank you for reminding me:nice:!

New picspam by Anchorman!!! :dance:

hernithmb.jpgPictures from the Herning show

August 17, 2009 2:18 pm

Snaps from the first gig of the European tour

news_line.png

Good afternoon. We went along to Herning in Denmark yesterday to check out Coldplay's first show of the European tour. The crowd was amazing, the show was fantastic, the weather was decidedly patchy and we took some pictures:

herni1.jpg

Blue skies and heavy machinery, as the finishing touches are put to the new stage

herni2.jpg

That thing hanging down at the back is known as an LED wall - aka an absolutely massive telly

herni3.jpg

A mic's eye view

herni4.jpg

The dressing rooms are in FC Midtjylland's new football stadium next to the venue

herni4a.jpg

Pretty soon, a ball is procured and a sun-soaked kickabout ensues

herni5.jpg

The band's trusty travelling wardrobes

herni6.jpg

You don't have to be mad to work here etc...

herni7.jpg

A popcorn machine action shot

herni8.jpg

Alas, the blue sky is no more

herni9.jpg

White Lies' rocking set warms the crowd up nicely

herni10.jpg

Guy plays some mandolin in the dressing room as the minutes tick down to stage time

herni13.jpg

The pre-show huddle, complete with Coldplay's elusive fifth member, Mr Phil Harvey

herni12.jpg

It's a definite thumbs up from Jonny.

herni13a.jpg

Atomic strobes?!

herni14.jpg

Beware Mr Champion with a leaf blower

herni15.jpg

The crowd's enthusiasm isn't dampened by the drizzle

herni16.jpg

Let the show commence!

herni17.jpg

Jonny throws himself into Violet Hill

herni18.jpg

Two guitars are better than one...

herni19.jpg

...and so are two heads

herni20.jpg

After a cracking show, the band say goodnight

Anchorman

I'm loving this post by Anchorman...Full of photos and the funny comments.. (two guitars and two heads and also Will's photo with leaf blower :lol:)

Just the perfect blog for me :D

Anyway, is it just me or Chris has two pairs of the same shoes? :lol: