✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

17-Jun-08: Barcelona - Spain - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

que suerte!!

parece que me quedare con las ganas de ir a verlos mañana:cry::cry:

yo q pensaba star ahi haciendo cola desde las 6 de la mañana..:cry:

nu se q are... supongo q siemrpe me kedara el estar en al puerta a ver is les veo.. pero no es lo mismo..

bueno.. pos felicidades a los que os haya tokado!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess we'll just be guessing what songs they're playing then lol. I'll guess now that the setlist will be very similar to brixton last night.

Also, anyone know what time they're on tonight? Coz am i right in saying that it is 8:50 in barcelona now and john hopkins still hasnt been on?

well the stage will be easier to see when they're on.

watching it is bringing back so many memories of last night. The video on the big screen is exactly the same, getting towards the end now i think

*EDIT*: Just finished lol

Yeah it sometimes flashes into colour! Still think they are playing the same set although im not 100% sure they just played chinese sleep chant or 42 just now coz i couldnt see him go back to the piano. Pretty sure its square one now though coz chris' movements are exactly the same as last night! lol

Something different is happening.....chris singing, jonny on guitar, will on drums but guy banging a drum then switching to bass. May have happened yesterday but i was on the barrier so you would think i would have noticed lol