✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-Sep-2008: Stadthalle, Vienna - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the best concert of my life. the first of coldplay for me. everything was right. from the support albert hammond jr. till the last song yellow.

and chris had so a nice kind at the concert, how he talked to the crowd.

one of the best sentences i think, was at politik. he said "20 000 austrians are watching us". that was very cool! the only one thing i dindt really like was the techno version of "gpasuyf". it wasnt really bad, but it was the first coldplay concert for me, so iwanted to hear the original version. but that is only a little critical point.

i hope so that they come to vienna soon again.

thank you for the very cool pictures here. this are beautiful memories.

Coldplay in Vienna

So, this was a week to remember. For several reasons. But the most importaint one was two great concerts in two days. Following Madonna, i came back to Vienna to shoot Coldplay in Stadthalle. I have never been in this hall before, and it is just amazing. Huge, packed with 15.000 people. Coldplay rocked like i never imagined. Their music seems more intimate on CDs but when they play, it comes alive big time and they really go super loud.

For us, it was the normal procedure, 3 songs, again some limitations. We were only allowed to stay next to left hand stage extension. This meant no moving as there was no place to go anywhere. Time flies, especially when singer like Chris Martin jumps like crazy, runs and turns all over the place. At the very end of the third song, he and Jonny Buckland, the quitar player came right at the end of the extension. Briefly, but i couldn't go at the end of the extension to get the ideal position. Sometimes this happens and it is not a good feeling, but it also means you have to take what you have and make the most out of the position you have. I quickly decided to go down a bit and catch a silhouette of Chris Martin as he felt on his knees. Bang, and it was over and we were out. I managed to get back to enjoy the show and kept my mouth open most of the time. So cool Coldplay!

http://fotorocker.blogspot.com/2008/09/coldplay-in-vienna.html

Coldplay_Vienna_fotoMiroMajcen-1.JPG

Coldplay_Vienna_fotoMiroMajcen-2.JPG

Coldplay_Vienna_fotoMiroMajcen-3.JPG

Coldplay_Vienna_fotoMiroMajcen-4.JPG

Coldplay_Vienna_fotoMiroMajcen-5.JPG

Yesterday I was at the Coldplay concert in Vienna City Hall. Great Concert. Wow.

The guys did an amazing show, with almost all of their hits (except “Trouble”) and some of their new songs - a littlebit different to what I expected from them, but a change doesn’t have to be bad.

Impressive was also the show. They played with light and some neat effects (projection in huge bulbs hanging from the ceiling). Coolest thing was a rain of paper leaves with uv-light. Looked like a fairytail rain.

If you have the chance to see Coldplay live - go for it!

http://www.ape13.com/archives/349

http://rapidshare.com/files/148750952/MVI_0714.part1.rar

http://rapidshare.com/files/148762954/MVI_0714.part2.rar

You will have to download both files before you extract them.

Enjoy !

thank you so much for this video.... i was 10 meters beside the stage and the emotions flow through my bones... it´s bringing me close to cry, some memories in my life are connected with coldplay so this celebration of there music was like a spiritual session for me, and you have to know i´m atheist... ;)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I could be there if I haven't buy band T-shirt in Budapest gig! What a stupid step..:\

As I see in You Tube Vienna show fantastic good!

Okean El’zy – Coldly 2007/06/01 Donetsk, Old Stadium

Muse – Starlight 2007/10/13 Kyiv, Sport Palace

Coldplay – The Scientist 2008/09/23 Budapest, Sportarena

--------------------------------------------------------

For a minute there, I lost myself