✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

24-Sep-2008: Stadthalle, Vienna - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coldplay, Dunaj / Stadthalle, 24.9.2008

Coldplay, britanska pop-rock skupina, ki se je v zelo kratkem času povzpela v sam vrh svetovne slave in prodala že več kot 40 milijonov izvodov svojih albumov, je včeraj v okviru Viva la vida turneje nastopila v dunajskem Stadthalle.

Na plano so pokukali leta 2000 s singlom Yello, vsi njihovi naslednji albumi pa so poželi velik komercialni uspeh, prejeli pa so tudi nekaj nagrad.

Dunajski koncert so pred razprodano dvorano (cca 14.000 ljudi) pričeli z Life in Technicolor, sledila pa je kombinacija predstavitev novejšega albuma in starejših uspešnic. Bend na odru diha kot eno telo, resnično se vidi, da v svojem nastopu uživajo in dajo vse od sebe. Odrski nastop je tudi prava paša za oči, saj jih na vsakem koraku spremljajo kamere, običajno projekcijo pa popestrijo še s projekcijo znotraj belih krogel, ki visijo z zraka.

Koncert se je po slabih dveh urah končal z bisom in na tisoče in tisoče konfeti v zraku.

Priporočam obisk njihovega ponedeljkovega koncerta v Bologni, saj bend v živo zveni mnogo bolj poskočno in živo kot na studijskih posnetkih.

Setlista:

1. Life in Technicolor

2. Violet Hill

3. Clocks

4. In my place

5. Speed of sound

6. Cemeteries of London

7. Fix You

8. Strawberry swing

9. God put a smile upon your face

10.The hardest part

11.Viva la Vida

12.Lost!

13.Yes

15.The Scientist

16.Death will never conquer

17.Politik

18.Reign of love

19.Death and all his friends

20.Yellow

rockonnet1.jpg

rockonnet2.jpg

rockonnet3.jpg

rockonnet4.jpg

rockonnet5.jpg

rockonnet6.jpg

rockonnet7.jpg

rockonnet8.jpg

rockonnet9.jpg

rockonnet10.jpg

rockonnet11.jpg

rockonnet12.jpg

rockonnet13.jpg

rockonnet14.jpg

rockonnet15.jpg

rockonnet16.jpg

rockonnet17.jpg

http://www.rockonnet.com/clanek.php?id=4&article=8104

YouTube - Coldplay - Viva la vida & Lost Live in Vienna 24.9. on tour[/url]

wooooo oooohhh oooo oooo oooo ooo

wooooo oooohhh oooo oooo oooo ooo

20000 people celebrating the song like a prayer.... ohhh it was highlife

a 2 houre climax

2 days later i got attacks of feeling me high, so that i would have told the whole world, that i love everyone....

thank you "who ever" (cause i don´t believe in god *gg*) 4 this wonderful session in life!!

p.s. i cancled a leonard cohen concert which would had been on the next day, cause i couldn´t calm me down from this coldplay evening.... there was nothing better than this, no doubt about that!! :smug:

I know its annoying,but I must say I was there

Dude, it's not! I was there too, let's found a CLUB! XD

By the way, I'm somewhat surprised by the fact that they didn't play 'Reign Of Love'? I could've sworn they did, but what do I know...my memory and I are separated by a thick haze of emotions and multicoloured butterflies. Never trust your post-gig memory!

Random, but: How insanely cool are they for blasting the Donauwalzer (The Blue Danube) before coming on? People loved it.

Truly amazing concert, i loved the stage setting and the big balls on the ceiling and the lasers, even the butterflies looked great and Chris is such a brilliant entertainer. Crowd was amazing too.

Here are some of the my pictures

spacer.png

and an excellent Video of The Hardest Part (from in front of the B-stage)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HeCofem6llU]YouTube - Coldplay - The Hardest Part - Vienna 2008[/ame]

If anyone is interested in the original file, just let me know.