✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Sep-2008: Datchforum, Milan - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my gosh! How do you afford it : D Do you go with other people?

Yes, by now we're three crazy people and one more should join us, actually it's rather cheap going to Dublin in that period, the tickets for the concerts are the most expensive thing :lol:

Yes Ale, front row again, more or less the same position as in Bologna but with a better view of Jonny, I almost didn't see him the night before because of a stupid speaker :dozey:

Some more pics

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

I don't know, I have two, one of LiT+Violet Hill and God put a smile (but it's not the full song since one man of security told me to stop recording, I don't know why since I don't have a professional camera and all the other people around me were recording as well :angry:)

I will eventually upload them on youtube and post the links in the Bologna topic :)

Yeah I'm a member since 2003....it's a long time!! I will try to be more active in future :)

I'm very happy you like the videos, but I have to be honest: it wasn't me with the camera but my brother near to me! I was really too busy to sing and dance like a fool.... :)

I've also taken some pictures, but I don't know exactly how to put them in a post.....maybe I wlll try later.........sorry if I'm so clumsy :P

Thanks for sharing your pictures, hewson0!!

I really like this one:

110fz3l_th.jpg

You're welcome :)

:thumbsup: I think it was absolutely one of the best moment of the concert!!

Iriden: so you were very very close to the stage....wow!!! :shocked2:

Did you also touch Chris? :P

Yes front row between Chris and Guy..I didn't touch him but got two mentions, he recognised my banner from Bologna and said "ok, see you in Dublin" at the end cause I was holding up another banner with that sentence, so I can't really complain :nice:

Yes front row between Chris and Guy..I didn't touch him but got two mentions, he recognised my banner from Bologna and said "ok, see you in Dublin" at the end cause I was holding up another banner with that sentence, so I can't really complain :nice:

Chris is always so nice and thoughtful with the fans....and you've been so lucky ;)

I was not so close, but I had the temptation to jump on the stage when they came just under my seat! :D

So you were also in Bologna....I would have liked too, but I'm from Sardinia so it was a bit difficult for me to go in both places....

Can't wait for the next concert!

Denise io ho fatto di più...sono uscito nelle riprese ufficiali!

Very soon i will post my review (eventually!)

Ma ti riferisci ad un video ufficiale, o alle riprese che fanno per servizi giornalistici televisivi? :uhoh2: