✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Sep-2008: Datchforum, Milan - Tickets, Preview, Meetups, Review/Photos

Jenjie

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i definately understand why youre mad. i still have another concert ahead so i can still be hopefuly that i will get a setlist like this one but i can understand how after getting the standard setlist you feel a bit cheated. it boggles my mind that they still get away with playing ths same exact setlist for an entire tour. thats one of the reasons why i still respect radiohead's live shows a ton more than coldplays. theyll light show is actually BETTER than coldplay's yet they can still completely switch up the order of their songs every night. plus rather than play their mainstream hits (high and dry, creep etc) they instead play the song that they know the true fans actually like. coldplay on the other hand pretty much only play their big hits and ignore such songs such as warning sign, see you soon and amsterdam which are CLEARLY the TRUE fan favorites.

sorry to completely go off on coldplay (especially on a night where they actually decided the change it up a bit) but i understand why strawberry swinger is mad because that makes me mad too!

When the people here signed a petition for COL they are started to play it but the same when i did with ROL they are playing but not continuosly that made me a bit unhappy!

But today they played my all the favorite songs like Shiver,Reign of love and made me happy again!

Don't Panic :D :

awwww that was so sweet :nice: thank you !

Dont panic FTW :heart:

SHIVER???? I DID not start that petition.... ok chavi, it must have been your sign, pallavi i wish you were there, much love sent out

:wacky: you think Chris remembers reading my sign .. ?! aww if only.. :heart:

Great photos ! thanks !