✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I Vow To Stop Listening To Coldplay...

crazyitalian1988

...until VLVODAAHF leaks or is released.

I've been so excited for this release that I've listened to way to much coldplay, completely ignoring the rest of my database. I am making a pledge to stop listening to not only all of the leaked or officially released songs from VLV, but all coldplay.

It'll be hard, but I think VLVODAAHF will be unbelievable on the first listen if i've abstained from Coldplay.

Anyone else up to the challenge?

I more or less stopped listening to them for about a year and a half after the x&y tour was over, just because I had warn them out. And I was discovering so much new music I never had time to miss them.

But it was sooooo nice to come back with fresh ears when I was ready. I usually save it for special ocassions now, so that I don't wear it out again. Which is why I'll continue to listen to it whenever I feel like it. :nice:

But good luck to the rest of you who are trying. ;) :p

Guest LiquidSky
People stop listening to Coldplay when they're doing nowt, and they stop listening when they're all over the media. What's going on!! :thinking:

you know that is so true.. I never thought about it that way...:thinking:

I've been so excited for this release that I've listened to way to much coldplay, completely ignoring the rest of my database. I am making a pledge to stop listening to not only all of the leaked or officially released songs from VLV, but all coldplay.

It'll be hard, but I think VLVODAAHF will be unbelievable on the first listen if i've abstained from Coldplay.

I would do this, but every time I stop listening to Coldplay for one reason or another, I get really addicted to some other band (DMB once, O.A.R. recently) and then I cant stop listening to that. I will keep on listening to a healthy mix of music until June 17th when it will be all Coldplay for the next 2 years.:D

I was thinking this idea the other day!!! So now that you mentioned it!!!

I AM JOINING YOU!!! I'll let you know if I can't make it!!!!

cheers

Guest LiquidSky

You guys are crazy! I just can't wait! :P I waited way way WAY TOO LONG ALREADY! :P

Come on!!! You can all do it!!!

It's very true the fact that if you stop listening - when Viva La Vida leaks - it will be awesome to hear!!! And I can tell that for a fact, because I have stop hearing Violet Hill for a day or two - and when I hear it again I LIKE IT EVEN MORE!!!

Guest LiquidSky

I've always liked all their 3 first songs (I haven't heard the rest...) but honestly.. I'm more excited about just seeing them play live again then about the album. Don't get me wrong, I'm excited for the album as well...but just to see them play live again is more excited and makes me happy. I'm so looking forward to that! :D

I actually hadn't listened to much Coldplay in the past few months until I heard VH and VLV. Then I busted out all the albums and I've been listening to them a lot. But I'd have to say that I agree it's best to maybe go in a little cold turkey.

I know that I had listened to too much Weezer in anticipation for their Red Album and I already feel a little burnt out on the =w=eez. So I'm not going to do that to myself with the new CP album.

Guest LiquidSky

aww how cute! Congrats! I actually haven't listen to Coldplay today either so I guess.... I made it one day too even though I'm not really trying :P

I'm with you man, I've avoided hearing lovers in japan, lost! life in technicolor and anything else that might leak. I won't stop listening to other coldplay songs, but I plan to abstinent from hearing more of the album until it's release.