✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which is your favourite coldplay peice to play?

mburn

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still I like the two oldies "see you soon" and "careful where you stand". especially the wailing end Johnny which does live is very cool to play if you have 2 guitar players....one takes the acoustic, the other does the wailing with a slide and a little bit of distortion. and while playing a gig, yellow sure does the job :)

Still I like the two oldies "see you soon" and "careful where you stand". especially the wailing end Johnny which does live is very cool to play if you have 2 guitar players....one takes the acoustic' date=' the other does the wailing with a slide and a little bit of distortion. and while playing a gig, yellow sure does the job :)[/quote']

You are after my own heart ... Careful Where You Stand is one of my fave Coldplay tracks ... :heart:

• 4 weeks later...

I gues I like playing in the guitar the little riff from god put, then moses and of corse shiver... right now i'm playing I bloom blaum and see you soon.

Does anybody know where I can buy the books here in Argentina? because I certainly can't buy them in the e-shop

• 5 years later...

Oh man...I LOVE playing/singing Till Kingdom Come on piano sooo much but its kinda repetitive :\ My favorite interesting song to play is Amsterdam, Trouble, or Everything's Not Lost. Of course, they're all such good songs...

Definetly Clocks on piano is something amazing, very poweful and Fix You too. Glass Of Water a little too. On guitar I don't have a favorite but maybe it could be GPASUYF on the few times I tune my guitar to play it along with the song.