✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Which is your favourite coldplay peice to play?

mburn

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not a ridiculously hard song to play, it just has a whole bunch of chord variations, and you almost have to work off the official book as you'll never find a perfectly accurate tab online. The tuning is the same as yellow.

ok ive got the book.

so there's no chance of getting a standard tuning (or almost standard:P) on the internet?

kapone never tabbed shiver:(

ok ive got the book.

so there's no chance of getting a standard tuning (or almost standard:P) on the internet?

kapone never tabbed shiver:(

Well I'm sure you can find versions of shiver on the internet, most of which will have standard tuning. But they won't be entirely accurate.

On the acoustic guitar: Careful Where You Stand, I Bloom Blaum, Brothers & Sisters, See You Soon, Don't Panic, Shiver, Spies, Yellow, We Never Change, Green Eyes, AROBTTH.

On the Electric Guitar: Bigger Stronger, Brothers & Sisters, Shiver, Spies, High Speed, The Scientist, Warning Sign, AROBTTH, Square One, White Shadows, Talk, SOS, 42, Lovers in Japan, Chinese Sleep Chant.

On the piano: Politik, A Ghost, Amsterdam/Life Is For Living, Trouble, Clocks, Speed of Sound, For You, Life In Technicolor, DAAHF's.

Think thats all of them :P

Definitely DAAHF - so fun to suddenly explode into those chords. Otherwise Life in Technicolour (both) and of course the old favorites Clocks and The Scientist.

I tend to play all of Viva la Vida the most, as it's just the best.

All on Piano of course!

What are the tabs for chinese sleep chant? I tried to play it on acoustic but it sounds nothing like it. I guess the only way to play it is on the electric guitar.

All coldplay songs are nice to play. Especially the guitar based songs. Sparks, yellow, dont panic, green eyes, etc.