✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Do you think if I posted a letter there (the bakery) Coldplay would get it?

And just to confirm the address: 2 Fleet Street, London correct?

I think the people who work for the real estate agency would love to read your letter.

I think the people who work for the real estate agency would love to read your letter.

I got the address wrong :laugh3:

It's sorted now! And I'm going so I'm not just gonna go into some place like HEY here's a letter. :laugh3:

Have you been Tash?

2 Fleet Road (well down the little alley)

I don't think they're there when I'm going but I can hope :)

Are you going or sending the letter?

I'm going!:escaping3::dazzled:

I'm not sure of sending, i want to give it to cm or also others of coldplay. i'm crazy, i know, but i want to talk with them, give some chocolate...:wink3: and :kiss: and also give them all my drawings. I collect them in a exercise book...they're good.

I think:rolleyes:....

I'm going!:escaping3::dazzled:

I'm not sure of sending, i want to give it to cm or also others of coldplay. i'm crazy, i know, but i want to talk with them, give some chocolate...:wink3: and :kiss: and also give them all my drawings. I collect them in a exercise book...they're good.

I think:rolleyes:....

My drawings are okay I suppose.

I'm not getting hopes up of meeting them (and giving them chocolate :laugh3: ). It would be amazing though.

Ill write a good letter, a few small MX doodles and some confetti I think. I might put some ideas in there too!

My drawings are okay I suppose.

I'm not getting hopes up of meeting them (and giving them chocolate :laugh3: ). It would be amazing though.

Ill write a good letter, a few small MX doodles and some confetti I think. I might put some ideas in there too!

But they love chocolate!:smug2: Is it normal to give to your idols some good italian chocolate?

But they love chocolate!:smug2: Is it normal to give to your idols some good italian chocolate?

Eerrrrrrrrrrrr sure :| :laugh3: haha I'd give Chris a milkshake, Jonny a cake, he wouldn't understand why but I would, Guy a loll pop and Will a sausage roll

They'd all get a hug and kiss too, no choice.

How's your letter going?

My letter? Ehm ....:rolleyes:

I do not try to write cause my mood is swinging....i am like this:thinking: And you?

However i read stories of italian coldplayers that met all coldplay at the bakery ( viva era) and they gave them chocolate and they appreciate it a lot:smug:

Expeccialy Jonny!:D

My letter? Ehm ....:rolleyes:

I do not try to write cause my mood is swinging....i am like this:thinking: And you?

However i read stories of italian coldplayers that met all coldplay at the bakery ( viva era) and they gave them chocolate and they appreciate it a lot:smug:

Expeccialy Jonny!:D

I'm gonna start it again later. Is there a difference between Italian chocolate and English? :laugh3: