✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

I'm in the same opinion , but please Molly, don't feel sad. It's the best thing in the world go to see the bakery!:)

Not sad:) was shocked at reaction for the reason I'm not explaining again :laugh3:

But yes i am so happy to have been :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:lol::lol::D:D:lol::D:D

• 2 weeks later...

I helped my friend move into their new house today and while doing so it suddenly dawned on me we were 5 minutes away from The Bakery. Even though the weather was horrible thought i'd have a walk past on the way to the pub as i haven't been there for a couple of years.

Obviously not a lot going on as they're away, but always nice to have a quick look without invading their privacy.

The moral of the story though is, i'll be visiting my friend a fair bit from now on especially with the local pub being 100 metres from the studio.

Hi

Could someone find a way to bring the word Vegan to Chris' attention, via the bakery, a poster, graffiti, letter, t shirt, conversation.

That way he could convert and start to really fix the world.

How does being vegan fix the world?

I am vegetarian but I not push it upon people.

Let Chris eat what chris wants to eat :nice:

Hi

Could someone find a way to bring the word Vegan to Chris' attention, via the bakery, a poster, graffiti, letter, t shirt, conversation.

A vegan Chris Martin to make this world a better place!

Hi

Are you refering to that "shock" video that's advertised on Facebook about how the world being vegan will stop the cruel slaughterhouses and therefore make a better world?

Because all that stuff is propaganda bullshit.

If you're not then um okay but good luck with that.

Isn't he already a vegetarian? Or does he have meat? Or does he not have alchohol....I am pretty sure he has become less strict nowadays! Plus being vegan and going on such long tours around the world might be hard to maintain!

He eats chicken, other than that no meat I think:nice:

I don't think he drinks

I think he should just keep drinking/eating whatever he is, because he is more gorgeous and seems fitter than ever! :D

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone,

I have been to the Bakery a few years ago, but I'm going to visit London again in a few weeks, so I definitely will visit it again.

But what's the deal with the Beehive? It was right across the street from the Bakery or something, right? And do they still go there, or just the Bakery?

i went up to the studios just before Christmas. Absolutely nothing going on but tied it in with a lovely Sunday Roast at The Stag and a few drinks at The White Horse (no Guy sightings in there either). Boring story

• 3 months later...