✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

THIS.. :thinking:

And THIS again!

And THIS again.

Yeah, that! :lol:

No, but seriously. Going to see the Bakery is one thing, I don't think that's harmful or that the guys should leave there. When it's harmless and just for some photos.. I don't see a problem with that.

Invading their privacy is a whole other story though. Just don't do it. Ever. :blank:

No, but seriously. Going to see the Bakery is one thing, I don't think that's harmful or that the guys should leave there. When it's harmless and just for some photos.. I don't see a problem with that.

Invading their privacy is a whole other story though. Just don't do it. Ever. :blank:

It would be sad if they had to hire some security guards or install some other kinds of alarms because of some people.
:nod::nod:

I agree with you all.

It would be sad if they had to hire some security guards or install some other kinds of alarms because of some people.

Well, I think they should do that!! It would be a lot safer.

Sad but important in my opinion :\ better safe than sorry.

& Molly: I know that you are probably astonished now by the attack on your behaviour. I think that you are a young & enthusiastic girl, but seriously Coldplay ( the band & whoever works with them there at the bakery) are human beings just like anyone else. They deserve to have their privacy respected & their workplace calm & safe so that they can focus on what they do best; making great music without continuous disturbance from their loving fans.

It's wonderful that the band know fans visit there. It's great that they don't mind, and do their best to make themselves available. Too much of a threat to their privacy might force them to stop doing that. The Bakery is a landmark for us....like Buckingham Palace or The White House. It's one thing to take pictures of those places, but you wouldn't ring the doorbell. ;)

I'd love to visit there too. And of course I'd love to meet the guys there. And I totally understand how exciting it must be to get there. Sorry if I've made you feel bad. I'm just very protective of any band's privacy because I've seen some scary stuff in the past. (Some of you have read it.) I don't think anyone on here would genuinely stalk the guys, but there are people out there who might. Still very happy for you that you got to go and see the place.:)

I'd love to visit there too. And of course I'd love to meet the guys there. And I totally understand how exciting it must be to get there. Sorry if I've made you feel bad. I'm just very protective of any band's privacy because I've seen some scary stuff in the past. (Some of you have read it.) I don't think anyone on here would genuinely stalk the guys, but there are people out there who might. Still very happy for you that you got to go and see the place.:)

Thanks, I'd never dream of stalking them or intentionally being rude and invading their privacy, I just figured because the shutters were down that no one was in so thought I'd just ya'no give it a ring, I don't know why?

So sorry guys

Molly, glad you got to go! :) That is very awesome, please do not feel like you are being attacked. I know you probably got very excited but ringing the doorbell is to invasive. Your ok to go up to them if they are outside if the opportunity seems right. Their studio is still kinda private being so close to their homes. So next time you visit just keep in mind its like someone you dont know but they like you ringing your door bell. (AGAIN please do not be upset ) We all just want them to have their privacy and not be put off that fans cross the line because they are so great to us!

Molly, glad you got to go! :) That is very awesome, please do not feel like you are being attacked. I know you probably got very excited but ringing the doorbell is to invasive. Your ok to go up to them if they are outside if the opportunity seems right. Their studio is still kinda private being so close to their homes. So next time you visit just keep in mind its like someone you dont know but they like you ringing your door bell. (AGAIN please do not be upset ) We all just want them to have their privacy and not be put off that fans cross the line because they are so great to us!

Yeah, it's fine, I see where your coming from but AGAIN I just didn't see anything wrong because I assumed no one was in there as the shutters were closed and locked. I would NEVER want to disrespect them or their privacy. They're my idols/heroes.

:)

I'm in the same opinion , but please Molly, don't feel sad. It's the best thing in the world go to see the bakery!:)