✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Have many people left something like a letter for the boys at The Bakery? I'm thinking of going there at the weekend seeing as I've never been before (I've been wanting to check it out for so long) and the place I'm already going to is only a few Tube stops from The Bakery. I'd almost feel rude not going seeing as I'll be nearby anyway lol x

Have many people left something like a letter for the boys at The Bakery? I'm thinking of going there at the weekend seeing as I've never been before (I've been wanting to check it out for so long) and the place I'm already going to is only a few Tube stops from The Bakery. I'd almost feel rude not going seeing as I'll be nearby anyway lol x

i've read of a few fans that had left letters at the bakery getting a signed picture from the band later. think they are receptive to fan letters.

• 2 months later...

Okay guys, I know people might have asked that a thousand times but:

I am in London for only one more day. My flight departes tomorrow at 14:40. I make music myself and can't miss the chance to visit the Bakery and at least try to give them a USB Stick with my music on (no matter if they will listen to it or not). Has anyone got experience at what time to go there? And I read that Chris is apparently in LA today, so is there a chance of meeting anyone else?

Thanks guys!

Band (including J, W, G) are probably in LA since Chris is there for sure (for radio/press), and they have the show on Friday. I think they'd be there rehearsing. Just my guess.

But don't let that stop you from going. I'd go even if I knew for sure the band weren't there. Just for the novelty of knowing your favourite band work in that area! Kinda like Coldplayer's own Abbey Road.

Oh okay, I was expecting that a bit since I knew that at least Chris would be in LA.

So I heard that people dropped letter through the letterbox? Has anyone got any detail on that? and is there sort of security?

Thank you so much guys!!

Oh okay, I was expecting that a bit since I knew that at least Chris would be in LA.

So I heard that people dropped letter through the letterbox? Has anyone got any detail on that? and is there sort of security?

Thank you so much guys!!

You can literally walk up to the letterbox at the Bakery and drop something through it, I myself did this in August and didn't get a reply but I've seen many posts about people getting signed pictures mailed back to them.

So I am standing right in front of the bakery right now. There is a Ford GT parked there but (as expected) non of the members have shown up, since they are in LA at the moment.

I walked up to the door an rang the bell :D whoever was there must have seen me and obviously not opened. But no matter what, I dropped my letter into the letterbox and yes, that's it so far. My train departes at 14:40 so I don't have so mich more time left. But I've seen the Bakery!

So I am standing right in front of the bakery right now. There is a Ford GT parked there but (as expected) non of the members have shown up, since they are in LA at the moment.

I walked up to the door an rang the bell :D whoever was there must have seen me and obviously not opened. But no matter what, I dropped my letter into the letterbox and yes, that's it so far. My train departes at 14:40 so I don't have so mich more time left. But I've seen the Bakery!

I hope that before the train leaves, on a platform you're gonna stand and say: Got to get that message home ! :D

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Went to the Bakery today for the first time, didn't think the band would be around although I did see a Volkswagen parked in the alleyway. Couldn't stay long so dropped a letter through the door, fingers crossed!

Hello!

I am a very big fan of Coldplay, too. I saw, that you have given a letter for Coldplay into the bakery some years ago. Did you get a response from Coldplay?

I totally forgot to post about it here (probably because nothing exciting happened haha), but I went to the Bakery when I was in London in September 2016. There were no cars outside and no-one around. I hung around for 5 mins, took some pictures and left. I was kinda surprised the Bakery was in...well, you know, the district of London that has a bad rep (I think??).

• 3 weeks later...

I went to the Bakery & The Beehave studio there was 2 years. My sister would like to send a letter to Coldpay but I'm not sure for the number of the street for the Bakery.

This is the adress that I have: 4 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London or 17 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London

Can anyone help me to give me the exact number of the street to send the letter of my sister? Must she send it to the Bakery or to the Beehive? She's sick and she would like to thanks the group for their music.

Thank you so much for your answer.

• Like 1

I went to the Bakery & The Beehave studio there was 2 years. My sister would like to send a letter to Coldpay but I'm not sure for the number of the street for the Bakery.

This is the adress that I have: 4 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London or 17 Fleet Road - NW3 2QS London

Can anyone help me to give me the exact number of the street to send the letter of my sister? Must she send it to the Bakery or to the Beehive? She's sick and she would like to thanks the group for their music.

This is so incredible of you to do for her! I would like to write them for the same reason, so I thank you, too!!

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Oh, I hope she will get better soon ! Best wishes !

• Like 1

I think you have the right address.

Not sure about nr 4, I thought it was nr 2 but I can be wrong.

Nr 17 is the Beehive.

• Like 1

I think you have the right address.

Not sure about nr 4, I thought it was nr 2 but I can be wrong.

Nr 17 is the Beehive.

Thank you. I don't know where send the letter because I know the Bakery is between the numbers 2 and 4 (between the local Ravel's Bistro and Day Morris). If I send it to the number 2, perhaps the letter arrives to the Bakery. It's very important for my sister. She's hospitalized since 4 months.