✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

Hi George.

What I'm about to say, I apologise for, as you might not like it very much, but I think you should read it anyway.

Everyone on this forum would love to meet the band for one reason or another, and we'd all like signed pictures or autographs. But they're entitled to their privacy. The reason they don't disclose the location of the Bakery is because they don't want fans descending upon them when they're trying to work.

I read an interview of Chris in the Bakery and Gwyneth turned up with their two kids. Chris especially is a very private person around his family, and has even gone as far as punching a photographer, who tried to snap them as they left a hospital.

There's a time and a place for everything, and I think when it comes to meeting Coldplay, chance is simply the best time and place. I really don't think it's best to disturb anyone at work, let alone one of the most hard-working bands on Earth.

I was at the bakery on 29th of october.

Apparentely it looked like a normal house. But i don't know all about that.

First Thing, i ranged and no one replied. Then i saw people opening it and everybody acts like hiding something.:thinking:

then a guy opened behive. he has curly hair,red, and glasses. but i didn't talk to him.

i want to go when i am sure coldplay are there and i just wanna know how to have a signed photo or meet them.

Is it possible to enter in? how to get in touch with staff?

just let me know.

george

Threads merged.

It reminds me of when I went to the Bakery, last April. I only stayed there 2 minutes, as I was with my family in London for only a couple of days and they're not Coldplay fans :P I went into the alley, but my mom, oh, my mom, she went at the door, tried to see through, we all felt no one was there, but she said, nah, practically yelled (in French, obviously): CELINE IF YOU WANT I CAN KNOCK AT THE DOOR, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL OPEN AND LET US IN!

I obviously answered: sssshhhhh mom!! Are you crazy ?! Get back here!

ARE YOU SURE ?! YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOCK ?!

:lol:

Seriously, I'd suggest that you do as everyone else :) Some day you may get lucky :D

It reminds me of when I went to the Bakery, last April. I only stayed there 2 minutes, as I was with my family in London for only a couple of days and they're not Coldplay fans :P I went into the alley, but my mom, oh, my mom, she went at the door, tried to see through, we all felt no one was there, but she said, nah, practically yelled (in French, obviously): CELINE IF YOU WANT I CAN KNOCK AT THE DOOR, MAYBE SOMEONE WILL OPEN AND LET US IN!

I obviously answered: sssshhhhh mom!! Are you crazy ?! Get back here!

ARE YOU SURE ?! YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT ME TO KNOCK ?!

:lol:

Seriously, I'd suggest that you do as everyone else :) Some day you may get lucky :D

LOL my mom is loud as hell, she would probably do something like this. Like we came all this way lets see if we can see someone! I swear, in a private op she would get the whole team caught lol

Well.. I'm back. And as expected, no bandmembers whatsoever :lol:

I went there twice: the first time it was entirely closed down, so we immediately left. The second time, yesterday, it was open: minor heartattack :wacky: There was this random guy walking down the street, so I didn't really pay attention to him. But when I looked up again, he was at the Bakery door, grabbing a key and going inside! So obvs too late for me to ask him if there was anybody there.. and NO WAY that I was going to that door to knock on it to get his attention. Nah-ah. We could only stay for 10 minutes, since we had to catch a bus to the airport :(

Aaaaaaaaanyway. Maybe next time :dozey::lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I think I'm going to the Bakery! :p

The 19th October was my birthday and i asked to my parents to go to london.

They accept!I don't know when, but i'll wait that coldplay finish the tour to be sure that they will be at the bakery. If they will not be there i'll give to someone a letter that i wrote in March....sooo embarassed!!

HAVE fun! And hopefully you will have some great stories to share :)

Thank you! When I go they won't be there sadly :( but still I'm going and I'm so excited

Again, does anyone know if there's a letter box? I'm writing them a letter (which I know they probably won't get or read but not taking any chances) and need to know?

Thank you! When I go they won't be there sadly :( but still I'm going and I'm so excited

Again, does anyone know if there's a letter box?

As I remember there is one.

I went there earlier this year with my friend. There was some people, but not the boys. :nice:

As I remember there is one.

I went there earlier this year with my friend. There was some people, but not the boys. :nice:

Aaaah yaaaaaaay thanks!!!

Do you think if I put the letter through (obviously addressed to them) they'd get it?

I AM SO EXCITED!

I'm gonna take so many pictures I might have to buy a memory card just for this!