✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

Bonus_mosher

• 4 weeks later...
: was there just before they moved in to the bakery, but if I go back I'll probably leave the How We See The World CD. I think they'd love to know what their fans are inspired to do for others because of them. I know they get probably hundreds of things left there thet they'll never keep, but putting myself in their shoes, I'm pretty sure they'd like that one. :)

Based on reports, I think they do keep a lot more of those "gifts" than A lot of bands do. There have been a ton of stories over the years about fans who got personal and specific acknowledgement as opposed to the usual generic form letters.

• 4 weeks later...

Omg soooooo coool!!!!!! @ laurenev 49 I really want to meet them tooo! I am going to Londen in Februari ( I live in the Netherlands) so maybe I will meet them too :D I was searching for the location of the Bakery on the internet , but this post gives me so much hope:D

Going there tomorrow :dance:

WOHOOOOO! :vuvuzela: If you see them... Tell them.... All that has to be said :lol: And ask them what's their programme for the next few years :nod:

And if you see Chris with Jonny... *cough*picspicspics*cough* :lol:

And hail them for all of us! :awesome:

IF, IF, IF there is somebody there (I keep telling myself that they WON'T be there, to prevent dissapointment :lol:) I'll try to get a Coldplaying shoutout from one of them, on video or smth. It's been ages since that happened.

MUST. NOT. THINK. THEY. WILL. BE. THERE. :bomb:

Ellen that's awesome! Have fun!

And, although they OBVIOUSLY won't be there......

I hope you meet them. :fingersx:

IF, IF, IF there is somebody there (I keep telling myself that they WON'T be there, to prevent dissapointment :lol:) I'll try to get a Coldplaying shoutout from one of them, on video or smth. It's been ages since that happened.

MUST. NOT. THINK. THEY. WILL. BE. THERE. :bomb:

And if there is J say to him I want to hug him :laugh3:

I was at the bakery

I was at the bakery on 29th of october.

Apparentely it looked like a normal house. But i don't know all about that.

First Thing, i ranged and no one replied. Then i saw people opening it and everybody acts like hiding something.:thinking:

then a guy opened behive. he has curly hair,red, and glasses. but i didn't talk to him.

i want to go when i am sure coldplay are there and i just wanna know how to have a signed photo or meet them.

Is it possible to enter in? how to get in touch with staff?

just let me know.

george

Hi George! You shouldn't enter in, it's their private place where they shouldn't be disturbed. And as far as I know, nobody has entered there by now.. So you can simply wait outside around there.. If you're lucky, you'll be able to see somebody from the band.. ;) I think that's how it works..