✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Could the Greys Anatomy song be "Reign Of Love ?"

I was thinking, that I think that the song from Greys Anatomy is actually the song "Reign Of Love"........ what do you think ?.. can anyone point me to the reviews of the new album that have discriptions of the tracks ?

I was actually heavily considering that an option. It just sounds NOTHING like I've seen Death & All His Friends be described... bells? choirs? What we heard on Grey's Anatomy is NOT DAAHF, I refuse to believe it, no matter what I hear. Reign of Love is my vote.

Its like you're reading my mind!

Regin of love would be logical, the lyrics just don't fit with the whole Death And All His Friends ones we found in the artwork and in my sig

But these lyrics are from Death And All His Friends

No I don’t want to run from beginning to end

I don’t want a cycle of recycled revenge

I don’t want to follow Death and all his Friends.

I don't see how these can lead onto 'just slow down, take it easy and don't worry', which are the lyrics we've heard in the Greys song.

'take it easy and don't worry' sounds like more of a love song to me, hence thinking Reign Of Love.

And since we're on the subject, Martin writes with both an alarming openness and a disarming obtuseness on the record. In the case of the former, "Lost!" sees him keening, "Just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost"; "Yes" has him singing, "When it started we had high hopes/ Now my back's on the ropes" in one bit, then "It's not easy when she turns you on" in another; and "Violet Hill" features him pleading, "If you love me/ Won't you let me know." In the case of the latter, there's "Viva La Vida," which seems to be sung from the perspective of deposed French monarch Charles X; "Death and All His Friends" has him begging, "So come over, just be patient, and don't worry" to no one in particular; and "42" is full of mentions of ghosts denied entry to heaven and "those who are dead ... living in my head." (I told you dude was bipolar!)

SOURCE: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46074

I'm man enough to admit that I was wrong. I concede. Admit defeat.

It is Death And All His Friends.

Let that be the end of it.

The MTV review also says that DAAHF has the lyrics "so come over, just be patient..." so there, no more doubts. Maybe the song's structure is similar to 42 and in the latter part of the song the bells and the choirs burst out...