✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Album Or Solo Piano?

Maloo

The piano version is so simple and soft and beautiful and has such a power, lyrical-wise.

I hated the album version (in comparison) when I first heard it, but it's starting to grow on me. I still feel like the beautiful lines like "just because I'm losing doesn't mean I'm lost" kinda get lost in all that rhythm and sound in the album version..

i like the acoustic one more because it's so pure. Chris' voice is much more present to and that's not a bad thing.

It's the only song of the new songs that can ( still ) grab me by the throat.

when i first listened to the album version it sounded like a remix of the acoustic one :P

but like many of you say : it's a song that grows on you. but it will never top the acoustic version !

i like the acoustic one more because it's so pure. Chris' voice is much more present to and that's not a bad thing.

It's the only song of the new songs that can ( still ) grab me by the throat.

when i first listened to the album version it sounded like a remix of the acoustic one :P

but like many of you say : it's a song that grows on you. but it will never top the acoustic version !

Exactly my thoughts!..."sounded like a remix of the acoustic version"

Both efforts to be respected in their own right, but for me, the solo is ...so...so..:kiss:

• 4 weeks later...

Well im a guitar player in a band, and in the last 6 months ive been picking up piano. I love the way the piano sounds, and I think chris does such a good job on the Lost? acoustic track. So ima have to go with it.

• 2 months later...